• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

At a nightclub while on vacation

ILuvPuppies

Reading this makes me horny
My girlfriend and I were on vacation with another couple. One night during our vacation we were all hanging out at a nightclub. The other couple we were with decided to call it an early night leaving us there in this crowded nightclub.
We had a fun night partying and dancing. As the night went on we drank quite a bit. My girlfriend was getting frisky. We were sitting at our table talking dirty to each other. She told me that she wanted to go to the bathroom and give me a blowjob. Of course I jumped at the offer.
We went to the woman's bathroom. She went in leaving me outside. She came and said the coast was clear. We went into the ladies room and entered one of the stalls. She immediately pulls out my rock hard cock and starts slurping on it. While she is gagging on my cock some other women entered the bathroom. They could hear her sup king my cock and they giggled. They knew what was going on.
This really turned me on. My girl kept sucking my cock. She said that she wanted me to explode in her mouth but as I'm ready to ejaculate I pull my cock from her mouth and unload all over her face. We both laughed about it.
I snuck out of the ladies room and went back to our table. She said she was going to clean the cum from her face and come back to the table. I'm sitting at the table waiting for her. A few minutes later I see her walking back towards the table. She is walking with her head down. Once she gets to the table she sits down across from me but keep her head down. We start a conversation but she still won't look up while she is speaking. I ask her what is wrong. She says nothing but slowly lifts her head to look at me.
Her face was still covered with my cum. She thought it would be hot for her to walk through the nightclub with her face covered in cum.
She did walk through the club but had her head down so no one could see her face.
For the next few minutes we sat at our table talking. She made sure to turn her head away from any people walking by our table. Eventually she got braver and stopped turning her head away. At first no one noticed but after a few minutes people started to notice that she had cum on her face. Some people took pics. Some people actually stopped to talk to her. It was mostly women talking to her.
The hottest part was this one hot woman stopped to talked to her and was telling her how hot it was. When she she she gave my girl a kiss on the lips and liked some cum off of her face. My god that was hot.
DF7_F884-_m.v1.jpg