• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Addams

Online here 365 days per year.
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ava Addams

She said on her myspace that no matter what other websites say she is doing boy/girl, she is not. Strange they haven't taken it down yet.

It is strange but this is probably why...I have considered it and I even told them I was ready to do b/g while I was in LA but then I changed my mind. To make a long story short, I'm kind of on the fence about it. It's a big decision to make and I really want to think about it before I say yes or no. Obviously my boyfriend doesn't want me to do it and when I met him I was doing strictly g/g so his opinion does matter but it's not the deciding factor. I will never say never but for now, I have decided it just isn't for me. LA Direct knows this so I'm not sure why it hasn't been changed yet. I told them back in October that I had decided to stick to g/g and solo work. If I change my mind, I promise I'll come back here and let you know :D

waynec24

Cumming to a town near you.
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Ava, I'm a big fan and I love your photos. For what it's worth, I think you should go ahead and do it. You're amazing in your photos and videos now and I know you'd be incredible with a male co-star to work with. Whatever your choice, I love your work!

sweedenburg

GabbyBella-babealicious-gabby
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

God she just needs to do it, for at least to keeps our cocks from exploding with anticipation. Do it with your bf if he's so concerned about you doing other guys. Man up and do it on camera.

wingman00

Disciple of the Cult Mother

It is strange but this is probably why...I have considered it and I even told them I was ready to do b/g while I was in LA but then I changed my mind. To make a long story short, I'm kind of on the fence about it. It's a big decision to make and I really want to think about it before I say yes or no. Obviously my boyfriend doesn't want me to do it and when I met him I was doing strictly g/g so his opinion does matter but it's not the deciding factor. I will never say never but for now, I have decided it just isn't for me. LA Direct knows this so I'm not sure why it hasn't been changed yet. I told them back in October that I had decided to stick to g/g and solo work. If I change my mind, I promise I'll come back here and let you know :D

Hi Ava. when you told la direct that you where ready to do b/g, If you had gotten an offer the day after, do you think you would have done it?

Ava Addams

Online here 365 days per year.
Official Checked Star Member

Hi Ava. when you told la direct that you where ready to do b/g, If you had gotten an offer the day after, do you think you would have done it?
LA Direct is good, I got two offers that day lol. I decided to go home and think it over. Also to the person that said my man needs to "man up" he has plenty of times and you've probably seen some of his work ;) but he is not shooting these days and I am working on my site and upcoming video. And yes still just doing g/g, solo and fetish. And I've goten a lot of questions about this so to set the record straight, I do not do privates. I'm a one guy girl. Happy New Year!