• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Family Christmas Part 4A

ban-one

Works for panties
Disclaimer reminder: The girl in this tale(‘Breanne’/’Brea’) is only related to me by a piece of paper, the marriage licence from her father(who fathered ‘Brea’ with the wife he is divorced from) marrying my cousin, who is not Breanne’s biological mother. No incest occurs in this tale, all sexual participants are atleast 18, and beyond that, this is only my fantasy about her. None of the following events occurred outside my imagination. (Click here for Part 3.)

Near the end of the week of the family Christmas on the mountain, Brea’s brother went to see some friends of his own that were on the mountain, and her parents went to a party some of their friends they hadn’t seen in a while who live nearby were having at their private cabin, and all three would be back in the morning, leaving Brea to babysit her baby half-sibling all night, with instructions to get help from the rest of the nearby family if needed. With her half-sibling sound asleep and nothing to do, Brea pulled out her phone, scrolled through her list of numbers until she found mine with the picture of me in the snow under her, and texted me, “Parents and bro gone and won’t be back ‘til morning, leaving me to babysit all night. Lonely, horny, and thinking of you. Come on over and have your way with the babysitter ;-)” As I got ready for bed in our cabin, my phone vibrated, I picked it up and found I had a text from Brea, my phone showing me the picture she had taken of herself straddling me in her chilly glory in the snow, read her message, and replied, “On my way.” I dressed, arranged the pillows under the covers to look like a person sleeping, opened the window, and snuck out, closing it behind me. I headed for Brea’s cabin, where she waited for me at the door, we embraced, and she breathlessly asked, “How long can you stay?” “My parents think I’m asleep in bed, so all night long,” I smiled. She smiled, and passionately tongue-kissed me as she pulled me inside, closing the door behind us. As she pulled me, kissing me, across the cabin to her bedroom, she whispered, “I think you know what I like and my body good enough to let you have your way with me, especially after that good anal fucking you gave me,” smiling, causing me to smile. Brea continued, “But I will help you hit me right and at the right speed and power with feedback and adjusting my body.” “Okay,” I whispered back. “We just hafta keep it quiet so we don’t wake my baby sibling.” “Yeah.”

Still kissing, we entered her bedroom, closing the door behind us, and I stopped us halfway between the door and the queen-sized bed as my hands slid down her body to her waist. I grabbed the bottom of the tight sweater she was wearing as her top and pulled it up, forcing us to cease our kissing and her to raise her arms to allow me to remove it from her, revealing her breasts in her sexy bra, and I tossed it aside. I then knelt in front of her, kissed and nibbled her belly, and tongued her naval, playing with her jewelry, causing her to affectionately giggle and put her hands on my head to run her fingers through my hair. As I continued to tongue her naval, making her affectionately giggle as she ran her hands through my hair, I unfastened her tight pants and pulled her pants down to her ankles, revealing her thong and the scent of her moist and wanting pussy. Brea stepped out of her pants, I tossed them aside to join her sweater, and I kissed her pubic area and licked and breathed on her clit through her thong, teasing her as she softly moaned and getting her panties a little wet from my licks and her aroused cunt. I stood, telling her, “Drop my pants and boxers and stroke me slowly as you suck my balls.” Brea complied with a smile, kneeling before me to unfasten my pants, and pulled my pants and boxers to the floor, revealing my bulging cock, making her smile grow. I stepped out of my pants and boxers Brea tossed them aside to join her sweater and pants, she stared at my semi-aroused dick and balls in her face, and spat in her hands for lubrication. Brea started to stroke me with both hands, rubbing them over my cock’s head and down the shaft with twisting motions, and sucked my balls to help harden me. As she stroked my stiffening cock, she sucked one testicle into her mouth, sucked and licked it, and pulled her head back, stretching my sack, to have it pop from her mouth before doing the same to the other testicle. She then licked between my balls, flicking her tongue, teasing me, before taking my whole sack into her mouth to suck and lick the underside, causing me to moan in pleasure and grow even harder in her stroking hands. Brea then pulled her head back, stretching my entire sack until my testicles popped from her mouth, before repeating. As Brea worked her magic on me, I disrobed from the waist up, tossing my clothing into the pile of hers, and leaned over her to unfasten her bra.

I pulled Brea up, her still stroking me with her hands, and pulled her bra down her arms, her removing one hand and then the other from my dick to allow me to remove her bra without her fully letting go of me, and tossed it to the pile of clothes. Brea resumed stroking me with both hands, and I started fondling and softly squeezing, massaging, her soft breasts in my hands as I kissed her, and kissed and nibbled down her neck to her shoulders, slowly working my way down to her bosom, causing her to softly moan in pleasure. I took her tits in my hands, squeezing them into cones with my hands from the sides, my thumb and forefingers forming circles around her areolae, and pointed her teats upward toward my face. I bent down, licked each nipple, and suckled, licked, lightly ground my teeth on, and pulled on one, tugging her breast behind it, before doing the same to the other. Keeping her breasts in my hands, I then knelt before her again, leaving her stroking hands that moved to hold my head, slowly kissing, licking, and nibbling my way down her stomach, teasing her, until I reached her thong’s waistband. I grabbed the waistband with my teeth, slowly pulled her thong down, stopping just above her flowing pussy, the wetness causing it to stick tight to her and form around her open and swollen pussy lips and protruding and swollen clit, and left it there as my hands left her breasts, caressing her sides as they moved to her rump to fondle her. I started kissing and nibbling the inside of one thigh, starting low and slowly working my way toward her desiring pussy, tasting her juices flowing down her leg, where I faked putting my mouth on her clit protruding through her soaked panties to only teasingly breathe hot air on it and lick her once, causing her to squirm and whimper, before moving to her other thigh and repeating the process, causing her to squirm as I worked my way up. As I faked putting my mouth on her clit through her drenched panties to only teasingly breathe hot air on it and lick her once for the second time, Brea whimpered as she broke out in goosebumps and her thighs clutched, needing satisfaction badly, and looked down between tits at me to exclaim, “Stop teasing me! Fuck me damn it!” I started kissing her exposed hairless pubic area above her soaked and lowed panties, and I looked up between her breasts at her to say between my kisses, “Shh. You don’t wanna wake your sleeping sibling and hafta start all over do you?” She slapped a hand over her mouth, her eyes watering as she rocked her head around in frustration, and I continued between my kisses, “You said I could do what I wanted to you. I wanna make you cum harder and longer than you ever have in your life, and to do that, I hafta go slowly, teasing you to get you very turned on. So turned on you just can’t stand it.” She quietly exclaimed, “I’m there!” “Not yet you’re not. You just think you are. I promise there is a method behind my madness, and I will give you satisfaction, okay?” “Okay,” she nodded, her breathing heavy, “I just hope I can hold out that long,” tearing up, desperately needing to cum, and I smiled up at her before turning her around.

With her bottom facing me and her hands unchecked, I took Brea’s hands in mine, and took them up to her tits to hold and squeeze them, keeping her hands safely away from her aching cunt and clenching thighs. While holding her hands on her breasts to squeeze them, I slowly kissed, nibbled, and licked my way from her waist, down one cheek and the inside of the back of her thigh, tasting her pussy juices flowing down her leg and puddling on the floor at her feet, and then back up the other side. I then ran my tongue down her cleft to the top of her lowered thong, her pussy juices having soaked their way through her thong’s thin strip of fabric between her cheeks to the bunched fabric, soaking them as well. I paused there to flick my tongue perilously close to her asshole, teasing her, causing her eyes to close, her hands in mine to clench around her breasts, and moan, “Oh, God...” I ran my tongue up her crack, back down, and again teased her asshole, causing her to whimper. I ran my tongue up again, and back down, but this time my hands left hers to run down her sides, caressing her, grabbed her panties’ waistband, wet from her juices soaking through them, and started pulling them down, causing her to whisper in hope she would soon be satisfied, “Thank you.” I pulled them fully from her, sticking mightily to her from the soaking they received and left pussy juice sticking to her skin from where her lowered thong touched her, and Brea quickly stepped out of them, wanting desperately to hurry things along. I felt the weight of her panties In my hands, truly thoroughly soaked with her juices, and tossed them away, landing near the pile of clothes with a wet splat on the floor, causing us both to look in surprise at the sound. As I returned my attention to her rump, massaging her cheeks with my hands, I said to Brea, “You can fondle and play with your tits, but leave you cunt untouched.” “Okay,” she replied with disappointment, and starting playing with her breasts. I licked up and down her crack, lapping up her juices that stuck, and followed their trail along the ring around her rump. I stopped to bend her forward slightly and part her cheeks to lick her asshole, causing her to happily whisper, “Oh, thank God.”

ban-one

Works for panties
As I licked her needing asshole, opening to accept more pleasure and penetration with little provocation, Brea started grinding her hips into me, shrieked when I stuck my tongue inside, and ground even harder. Brea’s breathing became heavier and faster as her grinding hips became more frantic with her asshole quivering as it neared orgasm, but I denied her as I pulled my tongue from her. Brea pleaded, “No, no, no! Stick your tongue back in, I was almost there!” “I know,” I replied, spun her around, slightly spread her legs, and put my mouth on her swollen clit to suck and lick it. Brea moaned in pleasure as she placed her hands on my head to thread her fingers through my hair, started grinding her hips into me, and whispered, “Oh, thank God.” As I sucked and licked Brea’s clit, her breathing became faster and harder, and her moans louder and her hips ground harder, as her fingers tightened in my hair and her clit throbbed in my mouth from her heart beats, nearing orgasm. I ceased my suction, releasing her clit from my lips as I stopped licking her, but as I tried to pull my head away, she fought to hold me in place as her hips ground into me, saying, “Don’t stop! I’m almost there!” “I know,” I replied, and ducked to free my head from her grasp, causing her to groan frustration as tears come to her eyes, “No, no!” I spread Brea’s legs further, moved to sit under her as I turned around, and told her, “Now watch me stroke myself.” She looked down past her breasts to see me start stroking myself, sharply exhaled in frustration, tears in her eyes, as she looked up and away, but her vision would return to me as I started licking her dripping cunt from underneath, with my other hand covering her clit, protecting it from her. Brea’s breathing already heavy and fast from the merciless teasing, her breathing became even faster and heavier, and she moaned from me licking her pussy. She started playing with her tits and grinding her hips against my face, and gasped in pleasure as I stuck my tongue inside her as my nose pressed against her open and accepting asshole. My tongue flicked around inside her vagina as my nose rubbed her butt hole, making her breathing faster and harder, and her moans louder and louder, and she quietly whispered, “Please don’t stop. Please, please don’t stop. I’m so fucking close.” But I did stop, causing her to groan in tears, her breathing heavy and ragged, and her whole body trembling, needing to cum so badly, “No, no,” she exclaimed, and pleaded, “Please, end the torture and make me cum. I can’t take it anymore.”

I climbed out from under her, stood before her, her whole body trembling needing to cum so badly, looked into her tear-filled eyes, pleading with me to make her cum, and I scooped her up in my arms to carry and kiss her, her wrapping her arms around my neck. I continued to kiss her as I lied her on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging off, and broke our kiss to get the two pillows at the head of the bed, placing one under her hips, and the other beside her head, saying, “That’s for you to scream into so we don’t wake your baby sibling,” causing her to smile in hope through her tears. She watched me move between her legs, standing on the floor, put her ankles on my shoulders, her trembling thighs held closed, and very, very slowly entered her wet pussy to prevent her from cuming as I pushed in and leaned forward, folding her almost in half to seem as big as possible, but her breathing still became harder and faster the deeper I got. Once finally fully inside her and leaning over her, resting on my outstretched arms, with her almost folded in half, she looked into my eyes, her breathing hard and ragged, and I fucked her as hard, deep, and fast as I could, really getting my body into it as I swung my hips, pounding her needing pussy, rocking her on the bed. Her eyes squeezed shut, as her head thrust back against the bed, grunting, moaning, and groaning with her breathing fast and hard, and in the state of arousal she was in, it only took a few thrusts to make her climax. Brea grabbed the pillow I had placed beside her head, held if tight over her face with both hands clutching it tight, and her back arching as far as it could, she screamed into the pillow, muffling her enough to not wake the sleeping baby, but enough of her screams escaped to tell me she was cuming really good. I kept up my pounding of her pussy, contracting and spasming hard around me, but not squirting or pushing me out, with her powerful and continuing orgasm, taking her to another world, giving her an out of body experience. Brea kept climaxing, her juices flowing down her ass to wet the bed under her, and I kept fucking her as hard, fast, and deep as I could until every bit of her built up sexual tension had been released, and she started to cry as she came down.

Her body experiencing aftershocks from her orgasm, and her breathing hard and ragged from the orgasm and her crying, she removed the pillow from her face as I stopped while staying inside her, and Brea said out of breath and in shock, “My God. I’ve never cum so hard and long in my life. And I’m still experiencing aftershocks. Small, light, continuing orgasms. I have no idea how many orgasms I had, or how long I came, but it must have been dozens and hours. I’m sure of it. It was like an out of body experience, taking me to a level of ecstacy I’ve never experienced before. Another world.” I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table, and said, “Actually, it was only about ten minutes.” “Oh, my God,” she breathlessly replied in amazement, “It left like hours. I wasn’t sure I would ever stop cuming, Really, I still haven’t stopped cuming with all the aftershocks I’m still having,” and asked, “But why didn’t you make me squirt?” “It wouldn’t have been as good, because your contractions would’ve pushed me from you, and I wouldn’t’ve been able to keep pounding your pussy, and continue your orgasm.” She smiled, “Well, it was a great orgasm, and I’m glad you didn’t make me squirt then.” I smiled, Brea rocked her hips, and realizing I was still hard inside her, asked, “Why are you still hard? You didn’t cum? I would’ve been happy for you to cum in my cunt,” smiling. “Well, I didn’t wanna cum in you without knowing for sure it’d be okay. Especially since you’ve only let me cum in your ass and mouth.” Brea smiled, “Well, that’s because I prefer taking sperm internally, even though I do enjoy a nice facial or pearl necklace from time to time, or cum shots on my stomach where I can enjoy it more because I can see it, but I don’t like cum shots on my ass because I can’t enjoy it as much. And even though I am on the pill to help prevent pregnancies, I don’t wanna take sperm vaginally during the small part of the month I could get pregnant. Which is why I had you cum in my butt and mouth our first three times.” Brea continued with a big smile, “But I absolutely love taking a big load of hot cum in my cunt during the majority of the month that it’s very unlikely I’d get pregnant, even without the pill. It’s my favorite and it makes me happy having a big, hard cock pumping sperm into my cunt. And we’re now in that part of the month. So feel free to deposit your load in my pussy.” I smiled at her, making her smile grow, and I said, “But I’m also not done with you yet.” Astounded, Brea muttered, “Oh, my fucking God...,” and said to me, shaking her head, “I don’t know if I can take another orgasm right now. You left me pretty spent after that incredibly long and hard one. And I’m still lightly cuming. We’re gonna be together all night. You can fuck me, and you can cum, rest a little while, fuck me some more, and you can cum again, and I may fuck you some ‘till you cum. We can just keep going like that until we’re both too exhausted to continue. Make an all night sorta thing out of it with multiple orgasms for us both, and not just me and only one for you for all your hard work. I want you to cum several times tonight.” I replied, “If that’s what you want-” “It is,” Brea interrupted with a smile. “Well, always give the lady what she wants,” I replied with a smile. Brea smiled with an amused sharp exhale, and said, “But, um, since you didn’t cum in me while I was cuming, and now I’m kinda too sensitive for you to fuck me anymore so you can cum in my pussy, and since we’ve done anal and I’ve blown you, how ‘bout I jerk you off onto my face,” she asked with an enticing smile. “Okay,” I smiled, Brea smiled back, and I pulled out of her slit as she sat up on the bed.

Brea backed me up slightly so she could slide off the bed to the floor, and kneeling before me with a smile, she took my erection, slick with her juices, in both hands, and started vigorously stroking me, twisting her hands around my shaft and running her hand over the head, making me moan in pleasure. Brea stroked me hard and fast, aimed at her face, smiling up at me the whole time, and when she felt my cock jerk in her hands, she pleaded with me, “Cum on my face, baby! Gimme a facial!” My cock jerked again in her stroking hands as I groaned, shooting cum onto her face, making her smile grow, and she kept stroking me as she encouraged me, “Keep cuming, baby! Cum all over my face!” Brea kept stroking my dick in her hands, milking me for all I was worth, making me groan in pleasure every time my cock jerked to shoot another jet of hot sperm onto her face, and she smiled and squealed in delight from every shot of my seed that hit her. Brea kept pumping me until I stopped shooting sperm at her, the last few shots weaker and smaller, only landing on her tits, and she stopped stroking me as I became limp in her hands, but my breathing still hard. I looked at Brea, her face glazed in my cum, some in her hair, some already in her mouth, some on her neck, and some on her chest from dripping from her face and from the last few weaker shots, but most on her face. She smiled at me as she proceeded to lean forward to suck and lick the last of my sperm from the tip of my cock, and with a smile, Brea then squeegeed the sperm from her body with her fingers, taking it to her mouth to hold and amass, cleaning herself, even her hair. Brea showed me her mouthful of sperm she had collected before swallowing it all with a smile, showed me her empty mouth, and smiled at me, “I love a good facial.” I smiled back, Brea stood, and asked with a smile, “Why don’t we see if we can find something on TV while we recover?” “Okay,” I smiled in reply, Brea smiled back, took my hand, and led me from the bedroom.

To be continued...