• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Big boobs, bad sex" stories..

zonta

Cumming to a town near you.
Ok, here's another topic for everyone to tell stories about... We always imagine women with awesome bodies have to love and be great at sex... Not always true...

Have you had a busty partner whose body screamed sex but who just wasn't that good/into it?

My story:
In the late 90's, I was dating a girl from the suburbs (I was in a nearby big city) who had an amazing body... Gorgeous brunette, DD's, stretching and bursting out of everything she wore. My friends were high fiving me after they met her, but in bed...

BIG letdown... Sure I absolutely loved her chest and think back on it fondly, but everything else... She said she actually felt little sensation from her boobs and didn't like her inverted nipples touched... While I ravaged her chest, she would look soooo bored, like she couldn't wait to move on - a big turn off. She would do titfucks, but would bolt to the shower the second we were done, as if needing to wash off a toxin... She wouldn't do oral but liked it back. She had a condition where friction to the vagina would cause pain, so finger fucking and intercourse were to a barely tolerated minimum. As a result, she loved to dry hump, which felt great for her and at least I got to grab the boobs. Handjobs produced majestic swaying of her tits while she went at it, but oh that bored looked again...

What about you guys? I can't be the only one who felt like they'd struck gold only to be severely disappointed...

Hotel perks

Not too long ago, a group of guys from work and I stayed at a hotel in a small town, each of us with our own rooms. They all got checked in and I was busy getting a cup of coffee because there were six others. I looked up and they were all done, so I said, "oh I guess I better give you my credit card.". I looked up and a 40-something woman with an average waist and ENORMOUS breasts said, "I don't mind looking at you for a while.". Luckily, everybody else had gone on, because I'm sure I would have heard about it later. After she asked me what floor I wanted, she asked if I wanted in the front or the back. I got red for a second, but realizing she was playing around, I told her I liked both, but I was good wherever she wanted me. I got checked into my room and around 7 I went back to the desk and asked for a wake up call at 5:30 for the next morning. She looked down at her computer and typed in what she needed to and then leaned on the counter, pressing her giant tits together and said "oh that's early. Anything I can do to make sure you get enough sleep?". I looked right at her lovely cleavage and told her I could use some help.

When she got to my room later, I was extremely excited. She had already changed out of her uniform and was in a nice, low-cut top with blue jeans. I let her in, and she immediately took off her shirt and told me that she wanted me to enjoy them as long as I could. I started burying my face inside her huge boobs, switching between sucking, licking, and caressing her nipples. After a few minutes, she took her jeans off while I was busy on her chest. Then, she ripped my shorts off and told me to tit-fuck her. I was extremely happy and jumped right on top of her. My dick got lost in her massive tits, which she let me hold onto and push together. She even licked and sucked the tip of my head as I pushed forward. I began fucking her tits faster and harder, and then squeezed her tits together as I shot cum all over her face.

That's all for now. May post more later if you want me to Smile and sorry, but I never got pics….

Hardcore sex

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Now ya gotta read a 1000 fuckin' words BEFORE you get to the spam nowadays, huh?

titsrock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
It is possible that incredible boobed ladies could be boring fucks. I liked reading both of these "stories." I'm a boob fan afterall.... I would love if a chick like the one at the hotel actually came on to me in the exact same way.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
i read the first few lines...she probably WAS bored at you thrusting away furiously at her chest and perhaps you're cum is toxic? or at least just revolting and she probably wasn't that into you otherwise she might be a little more into indulging you...just sayin

ArabJames

Will strip for money!
It is possible that incredible boobed ladies could be boring fucks. I liked reading both of these "stories." I'm a boob fan afterall.... I would love if a chick like the one at the hotel actually came on to me in the exact same way.

agreed...100%