• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True story about her cheating with well-hung stud... just one time... or so she said.

sdoggy2

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Years ago, when my girlfriend and I were totally exclusive to one another, I came home from out of town from an extended vacation that was lengthened when I ended up in a wheelchair after severely cutting my foot body surfing. So my buddy went home to Minnesota as scheduled. I was a little bit fearful he'd hit on my girlfriend because while I was still out of town because he'd always had a big crush on her.

Then while still out of town, I continued sending her letters because we had a really close steady and exclusive relationship. But then I became a bit suspicious when she stopped answering my letters the way she always had. Anyway about 10 or 12 days after my buddy had flown home I was finally okay to walk on foot and fly home. I was really excited to see her but when we met up at a party that night, she had a big bandage on her neck. I really suspected something so I tore it off and discovered a bunch of big, fresh, deep purple hickies on her neck. She eventually admitted that while I'd been away, she cheated and had sex with my friend.
But she said they only had sex one time. She said she was very drunk and it was just a quickie in the bathroom at a party. She said she was so drunk she could barely remember but admitted that she was recalled being aroused and orgasmic and that the sex was very intense. She later said it was the first time she'd ever "orgasmed right to her core" as she put it.. and squirted a few times, which I took to mean she had some deep, cervical, whole-body orgasms. To which I replied, "Who in hell, stops to give hickies during a quickie in the bathroom at a party?" But she said it was true, and that it was so intense, she didn't realize he was giving her hickies at the time. But she still swore they had sex only that one time.

Years later after we'd broken up and dated other people she had a very healthy sex life, and more than her share of really hung partners, whom she always seems to attract. But still she said my friend was as big and thick as any partner she'd ever had, and added that her sexual encounter with him was the first time she'd ever experience huge, cervical orgasms "right to her core" and the first time she ever squirted. But she still swore, she only had sex with him that once. And through those years, I became turned on over picturing them having sex, because she's very petite, and he's very, very well-hung and super thick. So years later when were back to seeing each other exclusively again, I asked if we could have a hot sex session where she'd share the details of that sexual encounter with me. She agreed and what follows is a pretty graphic account of the exactly what she said during our conversation she and I had as she retold the details of that one encounter:

Me: I just love imagining what it’s like for a young woman… the exhilaration of seeing a really huge cock for the first time. What you might have thought and whether you just instinctively thought I want it inside me.?
Her: “I did and I didn’t want to wait. I just wanted to feel it.”

Me: You just felt like you didn’t even need any foreplay?
Her: Uh huh Exactly

Me: And were you… did you feel yourself getting soaking wet
Her: I did. I totally was. It kind of surprised me but…

Me: How much you wanted it?
Her: “Yeah exactly”.

Me: Did it surprise you how big it was.
Her: Mmmm hmmm. Oh yeah.

Me: But you instinctively knew it would work, didn’t you.
Her: “I did. I had no doubt. No doubt at all. Oh honey, I just get so wet and excited. Oh honey.”

Me: I just think of the first time a woman wraps her hand around cock like that. How much bigger it felt.
Her: “Mmmm hmmmm Yeah. You have to use two hands. Yeah. You have to use two hands, honey. Oh, Just like this. (Demonstrated with hands on me) Oh God.” “Oh. Oh. It just made me just want to lick it. Oh honey.”

Me: Instinctively know it’s just gonna feel so amazing
Her: “Mmmm hmmm. Oh, but first, you’re gonna put it in your mouth. Oh yeah. Oh My God! Oh honey. Oh my God! It was SO big honey!

Me: I like to think How exhilarating it felt when you wrapped hands around it, how much thicker it felt.
Her: “Mmm hmmm Oh I know. Oh honey it did. It was so much thicker.”

Me: Then you wanted to put it you in your mouth?
Her: CD. “Uh huh. Ohhhh. And I think I was orgasming just anticipating having sex. Yeah. Oh honey. Oh my God! Oh! “

Me: And I love to imagine what it feels like for a young woman the first time a really huge cock just pushes its way in.
Her: Oh I know. Oh yeah. I just…Yeah. Yeah the pressure. Oh god. And for a second, you think it can’t… it can’t work. Just for a second though.

Me: And then it starts to pop through. How does that feel.
Her: “Oh, Amazing.” Oh that poke that poke through. Oh My God! My God!”

Me: And then when it starts sliding in. The first time you’re experiencing that. Feel it going in inch by inch
Her: Oh I did. It just felt so good sliding. “Oh honey, I DO remember”

Me: Oh, and that just felt so good sliding in. And you’re feeling it going in, inch by inch.
Her: Oh I did.

Me: Realizing it’s just gonna keep feeling better and better
Her: Better. Oh that is exactly it. I knew it was going to feel better and better the deeper… Oh, and TO SEE the pleasure on his face! Oh my god, honey.

Me: Did he get... you know... super excited for you?
Her: Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh I just love the way it just ENDS UP looking so… strained and pulled. It just can’t get any more pumped up. It looked shiny. That shiny head, shiny. Oh I know. Oh God, was it ever pumped!

Me: You knew it was going to be amazing that it was just gonna keep feeling better and better didn’t you?
Her: “Oh I did.” “Oh yeah. I just couldn’t help but orgasm.” “I was just realizing I just HAVE TO let it go and not to feel bad about it. Oh God. Just amazing. Oh Honey.”

Me: Do you think you cried out or were you kind of quiet?
Her: “I think I was a little quiet at first — THE FIRST TIME. Not real quiet but… (nervous laughter) Maybe a little bit shy but it didn’t take me long. The second time I was able to howl and scream. Oh my God.”

Me: Realizing that this is just something… you know that something bigger is building.
Her: “Oh yeah. (something bigger was building) Oh, I JUST FEEL its pulsing. Oh My God!!! Oh My God!”

Me: Sexy sensation to feel that filled up?
Her: “Oh, Honey! You don’t know! You don’t know! You’ve just never been on my end before. You just don’t know what I know and how intense a woman’s orgasms can be. Oh My God!”

Me: Could you feel something building — your first orgasm right to your core. Tell me what that was like. Could you tell it was going to be something more?
Her: “Uh huh. Oh yeah. Oh I certainly could… I could tell just FROM THE FIRST POKE THROUGH with that big head. Oh, God!” Desperate tone: “I loved that so much!”

Me: Thinking about you just working yourself... you’re feeling so good just working feeling just to a higher level
Her: Oh Honey. For me? Yeah Oh I know. (Whispers) Oh to a higher level. (Huge sighs and moans) Oh!

Me: Oh to a higher level and realizing you’re going to come harder than you ever have.
Her: “Oh, honey, yeah I should have said that because that’s true.”

Me: How exciting it feels building up. Feeling so much pleasure and it hasn’t even gone off yet… the whole damn orgasm.
Her:“Oh God! Oh. Oh My God! Oh it’s just. It’s just ____ Oh My God!” (Her whole-body orgasms)

Me: Just think about it - orgasm right to your core going off. Going off
Her: “I do. Oh I know. Going off. And just FEELING LIKE I’m just the luckiest woman! How could somebody feel this good!?! And come this hard!?! Oh, God! Oh God it was a big… it was a surprise! IT HAD TO BE A SURPRISE! Oh My God! Oh God!

Me: And how exciting you must have felt to discover that he hadn’t come
Her: Oh yeah. ‘Cause I needed more.

Me: And I realize just discovering, learning about your own body
Her: Oh I know. (Discovering and learning) I’D SHAKE with every little pump! OH, GOD, I know... I do remember. Desperate tone: “Oh, it’s too much!!!

Me: Realize it’s building up. It’s gonna happen again. Your multiple orgasms. It’s all so damn sexy.
Her: Exactly. Oh Honey oh. Oh, My God! God, that’s sexy.

Me: Thanking him for humping you with that big cock.
Her: Oh yeah. Oh… I’ve done that along the way. And SEEING it afterwards. I did. I saw it, Honey.

So yeah, that was the true story of her hot sexual encounter with my buddy. And back to the original question, from the circumstances and the things she said, do you think she had sex with my friend on more than one occasion, as I do?

Thanks for reading!

I'd super appreciate it, if you'd answer the one question below:

Q: Did you think she had sex with my friend more than once while I was away?

a) No, she said she didn't and I'd believe her.
b) It probably was only the one time.
c) It probably was more than the one time.
d) From what she said, those kinds of details definitely sound like multiple sexual encounters.
e) Get real... she obvious had sex with this guy several times or more.

Last edited: