• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KILLFILLANDBILL

My custom title is so close I can smell it!
I've been enjoying this thread very much. All women should read this and enhance their beauty according to these advice.

Natural women can be beautiful and attractive, but artificial beauty exceeds that. It should be understood that huge tits are
one of the most important aspects of feminine beauty and natural boobs just can't be as good as fake tits. One must also
show her beauty, because what is beauty worth if it's hidden away? Truly beautiful woman has big fake tits and isn't afraid
to show them. ............

[/I]

I am very glad that you joined our group. I invite you to continue the joint editing of this thread .

KILLFILLANDBILL

953_1000.jpg

323_1000.jpg

099_1000.jpg
246_1000.jpg

KILLFILLANDBILL

KILLFILLANDBILL

Candy Charms

MY RATING :

1. FACE 8/10
2. LIPS 6/10
3. TITS 8/10
4. ASS 8/10
4 LEGS 7/10
5.OVERALL IMPRESSION 8/10
TOTAL : 45/60

I'm curious about your grade

Summary :

MY RATING :
Candy Charms 45/60
Amanda Toy aka Amanda Ahola 44/60
Lilly 4K TOTAL : 44/60
Kayla Jasmine Morris aka KaylaBigLips TOTAL : 39/60
Penelope Black Diamond TOTAL : 36/60
Beshine AKA Beshine AKA Mayra Hills TOTAL : 32/60

bimbolove

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Yesterday I heard someone say that inner beauty is more important than looks. I think that's true, because true inner beauty leads to desirable looks also.

Beauty is the most important thing in a woman. Very beautiful woman spreads happiness and joy everywhere she goes. She makes world a better place to everyone just by existing. But to be exceptionally beautiful woman must have inner beauty as well. I think inner beauty is the quality that makes a woman share her beauty more deeply and profoundly. Beauty is not only visual, but present in all senses. And what is the best way to share one's beauty in all it's glory? That is, of course, sex. It is the only real way to admire and appreciate real beauty. To be beautiful is to be fuckable. To have inner beauty is to be ready to fuck at all times. That means woman should have some particular qualities which glorifies her inner beauty:

Big tits are the best part of feminine beauty and one of the most important sex organs. They are not only wonderful to look but touch also. The hape and firmness of man-made plastic breasts are the perfect way to bring out woman's inner beauty. Every truly beautiful woman has big boobs. Without big tits one can be attractive, but to be really beautiful one has to have really big ones.

Boobs, of course, are not the only aspect of feminin e beauty. Her face must equal her inner beauty. That's why every true beauty has unnaturally big and full lips to give blowjobs and invite men to fuck her face. Penis is a very delicate organ which senses subtle but crucial aspects of feminine beauty. Rich, full-bodied dick sucking lips are more than just visually beautiful - they enhance woman's ability to bring out and share her profoundly diverse beauty.

Last but not least is wet and ready pussy. Surgically modified, hairless pussy is the most desirable kind. It not only look good but has the warmth, the moist and the taste that can be appreciated by fingering, licking and fucking. These acts of appreciation can be even more diversely beautiful by moaning loudly.

It is selfish to hide all the beauty from other people. And because inner beauty is the opposite of selfishness, every sexy part of the feminine body should be available for everyone to see. It is sad that inner beauty is quite rare.

Here's some women who have inner beauty:

inner.jpginner2.jpginner3.jpg