• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

78 Votes

v487i3oz87kv.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Deanna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 11
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 700 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Deanna is 18 years old and I came into contact with her over at the local community swimming pool. There are always a bunch of teen girls hanging around that swimming pool ...and Deanna isn't the only girl that I have recruited from that swimming pool either. Always lot's of hot and fresh pussy at that particular swimming pool! But yeah, as soon as I noticed Deanna swimming in the pool, I hopped in and swam over towards her to strike up a conversation with her! Of course, I was hoping that she would accept my invitation to become one of my amateur models! I could not keep my eyes off of that chubby ass swimming all around in that swimming pool, and the funny thing is that she actually caught me staring at her ass and made a comment to me about it! She didn't become angry or anything like that though, but she did say to me ...you just cannot stop staring at my ass ...now can you? Hell, after she made that comment, I went right into discussing my modeling shoots with her to see if she'd be interested in trying out some nude modeling! We didn't do the shoot on that same day though, but she did call me the next day to schedule the shoot. I also fucked her up the ass and CAME HARD inside of her asshole. So yeah, Deanna does indeed have hardcore content on the website! However, in this particular gallery, you will see this southern redneck teen modeling nude and spreading apart that ass!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/southern-redneck-girl-nude.html