• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brynn Hunter / Brinn (MomPov)

275 Votes

sbproductions

Just here for the words.
For those who prefer their Milfs in pantyhose, like me, I am currently scheduled to do a shoot with Brynn Hunter at the end of the month.
And yes, as in all of my videos, the pantyhose will stay on and they won't be ripped to shreds!
I'm envisioning a damsel in distress scenario, perhaps some chloroform action, maybe some bondage. :cool:

SBP

sbproductions

Just here for the words.
Here's just a few shots and a quick "teaser" promo from the clip "Violated 4"
No fancy edits, just very quick "rough" work since I know so many people love the hell out of Brynn, for good reason! She's lovely, sexy, and extremely nice! Very cool lady.

I hope to have the complete photo set and video done and released within the next couple of weeks.
As for the pantyhose, well...pantyhose fetish is what I film and my clips and photos are marketed specifically to those who, like myself, prefer the look of women in pantyhose, tights, etc and finds the stockinged leg MUCH more sexier.

We all have our preferences. :D

Enjoy!
SB Productions
Pantyhose erotica from tease to sleaze!

Video preview here
http://videobam.com/ZKQeT

toe_b

Why are you reading this?

There was a set around from this shoot with her just solo looking gorgeous, anyone know where they went???

I prefer a solo set, the last thing I need to see is some guy there with his dick hanging out, puts me off!!!

Diana Doll is very good at putting out solo sets with sexy cloths on, sexy naked shots and shots with guys drilling her, that way she appeals to all of us - clever gal!!!

So Brynn lots of sexy shots in all state of sexy dress - thanks - you are ABSOLUTLY STUNNING by the way

sbproductions

Just here for the words.
Brynn is so sexy. I need to figure out how to work with her. lol

Send her a direct message at her Twitter page. That's what I did

Brynn Hunter Violated 4 sb8.jpgbrynn hunter b.jpg