• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

Interview with Tanya song
http://***********************/8458560/Interview-with-busty-superstar-Tanya-Song!!.html

AlaeNoctis

Banned

This interview is some real crap.

The questions were so rude. Poor girl!
Gotta have a real gentleman to do the task.
Someone like... like... me.

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Interview ...

Interview with Tanya song
http://***********************/8458560/Interview-with-busty-superstar-Tanya-Song!!.html
This interview is some real crap.
The questions were so rude. Poor girl!
Gotta have a real gentleman to do the task.
Someone like... like... me.
I agree, some people are just very unoriginal. There are many ways to ask explicit questions in a far more tactful way, let alone use "probe" questions to find out what she is and isn't willing to discuss without nuking her.

Nootch

I'm touching myself right now!

Just checked out her official site, and it looks like she is going to be closing it in around a month! :weeping: Bummer

bridgetisgod

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter

Just checked out her official site, and it looks like she is going to be closing it in around a month! :weeping: Bummer

i wonder why?

Nootch

I'm touching myself right now!

She mentions that she wants to pursue her studies and has an opportunity to get a good job; in the blog part of her site.

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
She mentions that she wants to pursue her studies and has an opportunity to get a good job; in the blog part of her site.
Indeed. I was reading that and thinking many other things as I did.

God forbid women want other people hire them for ... gasp ... their intellect and professional talents other than their body! Oh no, we can't have that! Or they should at least have to admit they were an adult star, and not stop! ;)

A bit less silly now, as much or as little -- including none -- that women want an adult career to be part of their life going forward, so be it and we should not question it. Some women want to forget it, some women don't mind if you refer back to it. In either case, what they want is what the Golden Rule says you should do.

I know some will think it's off-topic, but I am constantly reminded of how Howard Cosell treated Mohammad Ali. "The man wants to be called Mohammed Ali, so I call him Mohammed Ali." Of all the sportscasters in the world that refused to do so, it says a lot about the character of a man of Jewish faith had no problem calling a man who converted to Islam what he wanted to be called, regardless of everything else.

Golden rule. It works. It knows know creed, culture, race or religion. It just knows how we should approach others, and that's all that is required. May this beautiful woman experience the bliss she gave us, in whatever way she so desires.