• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Can you help me remember?

Burklee12

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I have been searching for years for these 3 videos I grew up with but can't remember the titles. I tracked down one pretty easily it was "in and out in Beverly hills" the other two all I can remember is the scenes.

The one I have been looking for most was this: family lived in a mansion and the wife was having problems with her sex drive. She was not having sex with the husband who I think was John dough. She was having fantasies and nightmares at night about group sex with weird colors almost like a sex carnival. I remember a scene where she was rubbing a cactus on herself to get off (it had no spikes). The husband cheated on her with a sex therapist or something. There was a pool scene where an old guy put gold or jewelry into a younger girl's vagina. The end of the movie had the husband take the woman downtown where she played into some rape fantasy where two guys had their way with her in the alley while the husband watched. She then was cured and the husband and wife had sex. I think the video was 80s or early 90s.

The 3rd movie I remember even less. It was about a couple sitting around reminiscing about the old sexual stuff they did and it kept having flashbacks to show the scenes. That's all I remember about that one.

Can anyone help? I have been looking through archives for what seems like forever.