• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Canada isn't looking too hot these days...

Another sign that it's a peaceful country - the victim felt comfortable conducting a $7000 transaction in a parking lot at 10pm with no backup or protection.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Whoa, Canada | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - Apr. 12, 2024

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Explained | Why are many Canadians deciding to live abroad? - Apr 28, 2024

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
In June 2016, the Parliament of Canada passed federal legislation that allows eligible adults in Canada to request medical assistance in dying.

The Horrifying Truth Behind MAID (medical assistance in dying) They Aren't Telling You - May 22, 2024

Last edited:
In June 2016, the Parliament of Canada passed federal legislation that allows eligible adults in Canada to request medical assistance in dying.

The Horrifying Truth Behind MAID (medical assistance in dying) They Aren't Telling You - May 22, 2024
I don't know why, but that's hasn't made the headlines in years.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

🇨🇦 Happy Canada Day to all who celebrate! 🇨🇦
I don't celebrate it, but since you are from Canada, Happy Canada Day.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polar-bears-kill-worker-remote-160100470.html

This had to be a horrible way to die. I can't believe that even in a area like that, they weren't allowed to have a rifle for protection. I also never really thought about polar bears being on the East coast of Canada. I guess I always thought of Alaska, when thinking about polar bears.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polar-bears-kill-worker-remote-160100470.html

This had to be a horrible way to die. I can't believe that even in a area like that, they weren't allowed to have a rifle for protection. I also never really thought about polar bears being on the East coast of Canada. I guess I always thought of Alaska, when thinking about polar bears.
While Canada has stricter gun laws than the US, that's more in relation to handguns and assault rifles. Hunting rifles are relatively common especially in rural areas like that, and I don't think there would have been any restriction against having one at that location. It's just a matter of whether the employee wanted one, or thought one was necessary.

But yeah, being killed on the job, let alone like that is horrible.

Liberals, U.S. embassy, some civil servants withdraw from Ottawa Pride parade over pro-Palestinian stance
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/lib...-parade-over-pro-palestinian-stance-1.7005938

The Liberal Party of Canada is the latest major group to withdraw from the annual Ottawa Pride parade after organizers pledged solidarity with Palestinians in a statement earlier this month. The federal political party's decision comes as some embassies, civil servants, and local organizations pulled out of the event amid the controversy.

"In light of recent decisions made by the Capital Pride board, the Liberal Party has decided not to participate in Capital Pride events this year, and instead will host our own event to celebrate Ottawa's 2SLGBTQI+ communities," said Liberal Party spokesperson Parker Lund in a statement.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has previously taken part in the Pride parade in the nation's capital, as have some other prominent political leaders.

So the organizers of the biggest Pride event in the nation's capital shows support for Palestine, and the Prime Minister backs out of the event.
Interesting to see where the priorities and loyalties lie on the issue.