• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candid (or amateur) bouncing tits

bostonman

Will put out on the first date.
Ok, so here is what this thread is about - haven't seen it on the board yet:

1) Post videos of ample-chested girls (bust size preferably D size or larger) in public who are walking, running, on treadmills, etc - with their boobs bouncing around. Just "minding their own business", type candid.
2) Should be candid shots, or at least staged candids (see first link below for example).
3) Don't post the hardcore stuff - there are plenty of threads on those. This is for busty sightings with jiggling tits, preferably in public, but ones taken from webcam or in private settings are definitely cool.
4) Girls should be wearing something - like a bra, tight fitting blouse, something that adds to the bouncing and jiggling.
5) Any size woman is cool, even if I prefer slim and stacked.
6) Can be girls playing with their tits to make them jiggle, like Milena Velba sometimes does.

Here are a few examples of prime hotness and what we should try to post in this thread:

http://www.breastnormous.com/uncate...f-big-bouncing-breasts-jiggling-shaking-omfg/

http://www.breastnormous.com/videos...f-the-superhot-big-titted-girl-in-a-pink-top/

Post away - let's make this thread as massive as the hooters we seek! LOL

zoomies

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
love this stuff, post more!! maybe some see thru in public:drool1:

bostonman

Something really rather creepy about that website....:shocked:

Um... ok? A big breast website is creepy? Welcome to about 5,000,000,000,000 other websites like it.

Tim Roth = Creepy
Meet the Feebles = very creepy
Garden gnomes on car dashboards = incredible creepy... and funny.

Big breast website = not creepy.

But hey, if that's your opinion, so be it, as much as it doesn't make sense to me.

:dunno:

Have any actual links to share?

CherylFan

Closed Account
It`s not the big breast thing which is a bit creepy, but the whole secret camera filming in the street thing.

bostonman

It`s not the big breast thing which is a bit creepy, but the whole secret camera filming in the street thing.

LOL, I can see why. I'm not the author of them, just found them all over the net. There are entire sites dedicated to it.

DuanCulo

Staff member