• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Capital punishment

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
What happens if a person who has been sentenced to death and executed is innocent.

Who is to blame?

Can someone take responsibility for such a situation?

Attachments

• 129036362862597054.jpg
    129036362862597054.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 88

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Assuming that sentence is executed (pun firmly intended and tastelessness ignored) then Mr Innocent dies.

Are you trying to start a debate about the merits of capital punishment? If so, here are some points you may want to consider for discussion:

Vajazzle) What if the executed person was genuinely innocent of the crime?

Redeye) Does capital punishment act as adequate deterrant to criminality?

Anal Creampie) Why are bizarre terms being used instead of numbers or bullet points?

Cumswap) If murder is a crime necessitating capital punishment, do we have to sentence the executioner to death?

Titwank) How do we decide which crimes necessitate capital punishment?

Cunnilingus) If murder is a crime which we deem to necessitate capital punishment, what judgement do we pass on a man who kills in self-defence?

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
vodkazvictim, you representing many good questions, but I am unable to answer because I do not understand even half of them.

But who takes responsibility when innocent executed...

-Police

-Judge

-Jury

-Hangman

-Society

...and what is the penalty?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
N.Y. girl abducted on family camping trip found alive through ransom note fingerprints
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ny-rescued-girl-abduction-1.6984909

The caught the shitbag with the girl prisoned in his camper cabinet.
"After some resistance, the suspect was taken into custody"
I hope this "resistance" involved a lot a pain on his part.

When you have a serious/sick crime like this + No doubt of guilt, I can't see why anyone would be against executing this fucker in the most painful way possible.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There's a vile, useless piece of garbage sitting on what used to be death row in california, that was convicted of killing 11 people, including 2 infants. He and a partner, that took a cyanide capsule at the time of capture, abducted couples under the guise of buying things, tortured and killed the men, enslaved the woman for a period of time while they videotaped themselves brutalizing and torturing them, while using them as sex slaves. One woman is seen, and heard repeatedly on tape begging for her child, while bound to a chair, or bed. I forgot which. Well the piece of trash that still lives escaped while his friend killed himself, and fled to Canada. While in Canada, he got caught stealing and resisted, and took a mounties gun, and shot him with it. He did this because he was wanted in the USA, and knew Canada would make him serve his sentence, plus not extradite him for a capital case, as they don't believe in the death penalty. So, while he sat in a comfy cell, the county in california, that this took place in, were working like crazy to get this guy back, and getting their case all set, but Canada wouldn't let him out one day early, and would not send him back. So, a couple of prosecutors from cali went to Canada, with all sorts of nasty evidence, including the tortured, bound woman begging for her baby. They told Canada, if you don't give him to us, when he's done in your jail, we won't go after him, but he will not be let back into our country, he's all yours. So when Canada saw the horrid things this guy did, and saw the extent of evil that was in their country, they turned him over. While he was awaiting trial he clogged up the works with ever legal shinanagan he could, to stall his trial, but eventually he was found guilty on all 11 counts. Jailers found drawings in his cell of a baby in a microwave. As far as I remember, they never proved he actually killed either, or both babies in a microwave, but considering all of the evidence they did have, it isn't to far of a stretch. His name is Charles Ng, and his dead buddy was Leonard Lake.

Now, along with other serial killers on San Quentin's death row, more then one of them being there for 35 plus years, the moratorium on executions, put into place by the pig that runs that shithole of a state, gavin the useless newsome, many families will never get the justice they deserve. Many of these animals have committed horrendous acts of torture, and dismemberment. Abuse of a corpse, necrophilia, and other brutalities, all of which are EXACTLY why the death penalty was voted in.

There are many people on death row that shouldn't be, but there are many more that should. In todays day and age, with criminal science as precise and exact as it is, executions should be carried out, and in a far more reasonable time, then 10 years. If there is doubt, or a chance to clear someone with new evidence or technology, then the prisoner should get a fare shake, and some of those should be commuted to life without parole, but when some little rat shoots and kills a store clerk in cold blood, and they have video, dna, and ballistics, that rat should cook within a year. The death penalty is clearly no deterrent to crime, but it does offer justice to the families, if they so desire to look at it like that. I personally would want to kill the person that killed my child, or wife, but I can't, because that's considered murder, so the least the state that won't me get my justice, should serve it for me.

tvstrip

Yeah, if there is any reasonable doubt, then there's a good argument for/against capital punishment. We've seen enough mistakes in the past.

But in cases like this where there is no doubt, and the crime is so reprehensible, I hope that even the most bleeding-heart hippy would want to see them fry.

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, if there is any reasonable doubt, then there's a good argument for/against capital punishment. We've seen enough mistakes in the past.

But in cases like this where there is no doubt, and the crime is so reprehensible, I hope that even the most bleeding-heart hippy would want to see them fry.
useless newsome, the gov. of california won't execute the baby killer, or the other serial killers I mentioned.

tvstrip

useless newsome, the gov. of california won't execute the baby killer, or the other serial killers I mentioned.
What's his excuse? Yes, the law says so, but does he give any personal stance on the subject?

Mr. Daystar

What's his excuse? Yes, the law says so, but does he give any personal stance on the subject?
I honestly don't know, but he is a VERY progressive liberal. He would wipe his ass with the Constitution, and step on a homeless vet, to give an illegal alien, accused of murder all of the rights, he wants to take from us.

Mr. Daystar

https://apnews.com/article/texas-audrii-cunningham-killed-e5591f623a45cf213c8f961ba786f93e

If he is guilty (and the evidence seems pretty strong), this is a good example of when capital punishment is more than adequate.
I read about this guy. What a vile, evil piece of garbage he is. I personally feel that this is the type of situation that calls for the little girls loved ones to not only decide HOW he's eradicated, but they should also be given the first chance at carrying out the execution.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
No one has been executed in California since 2006 when Schwarzenegger was governor.
https://www.npr.org/2023/01/13/1148...le-death-row-the-move-brings-cheers-and-anger

Ohio's Republican governor instituted a moratorium on capital punishment and seems to have some doubts about it. That said, he was instrumental in writing the existing law in the early 80s.
https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2...after-dewine-leaves-office-thomas-suddes.html

Colorado's death penalty was abolished in 2020. Crimes necessitating the death penalty continue - just like prior to its abolition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Colorado

Mr. Daystar

I surprised DeWine has issued that moratorium. He's certainly leaning more far right, then centered right. I don't necessarily think anyone that commits murder should be executed. Life with no possibility of parole can be worse for some people then death, but certain cases warrant it. Any serial murder. Anything involving children or the elderly, especially those that are sexually motivated, or show any brutality of an exceptionally sadistic nature.

Florida passed legislation that allows them to seek the death penalty against those that harm children in certain cases, even if they aren't murdered.

There's a guy on death row in california named Charles Ng. He was convicted of killing 11 people, 2 of which were infants. There is a reasonable belief he killed one of those children by putting him in a microwave oven. If that doesn't deserve the death penalty, I don't know what could.