• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kids will be kids! What ya gonna do?!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://sports.yahoo.com/basketball...-after-teen-players-attack-him-221915709.html

So my thought is, FIRST, depending on the ref's age, hate crime if he's older. I couldn't tell from the video. SECOND, any charges that get brought against them, should be as adult charges, as well as any punishments doled out, Third, and last. What a shitty ass bunch of co-workers that guy has. I would personally tell each and everyone of them, "thanks bunches for getting my back" a follow it with nice hearty "Go fuck yourself pal!".

But what really hurts my brain is, if this poor fucker would have gotten one good shot in, and broke a jaw, or a nose, the filthy little rats mommy and daddy would be right there with the cops, and a lawyer. Right now they're sharpening their second best talent....making excuses for their poor little innocent babies, who never, EVER hurt a fly.

Times like this, I love to go back and re-watch all of the "Death Wish" movies.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I say we eliminate any age restrictions on criminal liability for violent crimes. If you're physically capable of intentionally killing or grievously injuring someone, then you're old enough to face the legal consequences.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I like the first sentence about the fear of being attacked by a mob of teenagers. I can’t even say that is in the top hundred of my fears.

tvstrip

13-year-old facing assault, weapons charges following incident at Brantford cinema​

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...sedgntp&cvid=5b11ae605fab4d5e9f243153a1935488

Police say a boy brandished a knife and verbally threatened a 37-year-old man at Galaxy Cinema on King George Road around 9 p.m. on Saturday.

"The knife was observed being handled recklessly by the accused who was reported to have waved it towards the victim and multiple persons within the premise," a Brantford Police (BPS) spokesperson said in a release
Who the hell brings a knife to a movie theatre?

Mr. Daystar

I like the first sentence about the fear of being attacked by a mob of teenagers. I can’t even say that is in the top hundred of my fears.
I agree, but in todays world, you should at least be aware it can happen, and maybe have some sort of plan, if you can plan for such a thing, beyond being armed, which I know isn't how you would prefer to prepare, but you have to think about somehow, being aware, and ready.

Who the hell brings a knife to a movie theatre?
I always carry a knife. I'm not lugging around a big old Crocodile Dundee knife, but it isn't a little boy scout knife either. It's just, you never know when you'll need one, But you should put at least a small Swiss army knife in your pocket. At least that's what I believe. Don't forget, just because it can be used as a weapon, doesn't mean it can't be used as a tool, also.

tvstrip

13-year-old leads California police on chase in stolen car and crashes, leaving 2 dead and nearly a dozen injured
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/09/us/woodland-california-teen-fatal-police-chase/
Police later determined the driver of the car involved in the pursuit was a 13-year-old boy in a stolen car. He was due to make his first court appearance Wednesday, police said.
The 4-year-old who died had been one of 11 people injured in the crash, police said.

Third teenage suspect arrested in Florida triple homicide
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/09/us/florida-triple-homicide-tahj-brewton/
The sheriff’s office said that Brewton, 16, “was arrested on oustanding warrants for carjacking with a firearm, aggravated assault, grand theft of a motor vehicle, fleeing or attempt to elude a law enforcement officer, and tampering with an electronic monitoring device.” He was arrested just south of Groveland, Florida.
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office said the investigation into the recent shooting deaths of the three teenagers is ongoing and “additional charges are forthcoming.”
Two other suspects, Robert Le’Andrew Robinson, 17, and Christopher De’l Atkins, 12, have been arrested and charged with first-degree murder, police said Friday.
The three juvenile suspects were sought in connection with the killing of three teenagers at the end of March.

There needs to be a threshold where the seriousness of the crime means we we don't give a shit about how old the perp is.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
13-year-old leads California police on chase in stolen car and crashes, leaving 2 dead and nearly a dozen injured
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/09/us/woodland-california-teen-fatal-police-chase/

Third teenage suspect arrested in Florida triple homicide
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/09/us/florida-triple-homicide-tahj-brewton/

There needs to be a threshold where the seriousness of the crime means we we don't give a shit about how old the perp is.
Yeah... Or perhaps lock Mom and/or Dad up for life with their kid? Same cell?

tvstrip

TORONTO POLICE ARREST 12-YEAR-OLD BOY IN ALLEGED SEXUAL ASSAULTS
https://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/...old-boy-in-alleged-sexual-assaults-1.19557358

Police say the boy has been charged with sexual assault in two of those cases, but will not face charges in five other alleged assaults because he was 11 years old at the time.
Children under 12 cannot face criminal charges in Canada.
Police first alerted the public to the series of alleged sexual assaults in July 2022, when four women were attacked on two different east-end trails.
Police say the charges the boy faces stem from Sept. 6, when police allege he sexually assaulted a woman at a park, then another woman on a nearby trail.

Kid is barely old enough to bust his nuts, and he's charged with multiple sexual assaults. All but one which he won't even be charged with.

tvstrip

Mr. Daystar

That is one thing I never have, or ever would mess with. Trains are VERY big, not very forgiving when you fuck up.

tvstrip

Florida teen accused of fatally shooting his sister in argument over Christmas gifts
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ng-sister-argument-christmas-gifts-rcna131280

A 14-year-old Florida teen fatally shot his sister in an argument over Christmas gifts, only to be shot moments later by his own teenage brother, authorities said.
The argument started when the brothers, ages 14 and 15, were out shopping on Christmas Eve Sunday with their mother and sister and got into a spat over who was receiving more Christmas gifts

"These young kids, 14, 15 years old, routinely carry firearms, and this is what happens when you got young delinquents that carry guns; they get upset they don’t know how to handle stuff, so they just take out their guns and start shooting each other, and one of them kills his sister,” he said.
The 14-year-old has arrests dating to when he was 12 years old, including being a minor in possession of a gun, disorderly conduct, grand theft auto, auto burglaries and battery on a school employee, Gualtieri said.

Disturbing that 14/15 year old kids with anger control issues managed to get their own semi-automatics.
He said the brothers got their guns by “stealing them from unlocked cars, they’re out in the middle of the night doing car burglaries,” noting that both were arrested in connection with numerous car burglaries in Oldsmar in May.
If this is true, that raises the question of what kind of neighborhood they live in where people leave guns in their unlocked cars.

Silver lining is that these kids were caught before the killing went outside of the family. Sad that it took the death of the sister.

Mr. Daystar

Florida teen accused of fatally shooting his sister in argument over Christmas gifts
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ng-sister-argument-christmas-gifts-rcna131280

Disturbing that 14/15 year old kids with anger control issues managed to get their own semi-automatics.

If this is true, that raises the question of what kind of neighborhood they live in where people leave guns in their unlocked cars.

Silver lining is that these kids were caught before the killing went outside of the family. Sad that it took the death of the sister.
I read an article about this, and I was just amazed at the total lack of regard for life, AND parental involvement. The mom and uncle KNOW these two little shits are packing heat, and do nothing about it. I would bet the farm, that they have gang ties, and those guns are stolen, and were purchased on the street. Which is why gun control will never work, but that's a different thread. These two greedy little monsters should spend the rest of their lives in prison, with no possibility of parole, and the adults involved should be looking at, at least ten years in prison. Sub human trash like this, is what's destroying this country, and causing law abiding people to have to live their lives in a constant state of unease.