• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The IMDb has her "previously" married to Christopher Lloyd. Makes it sound like she was separated or divorced. They weren't. They were married until her death. He is "Walsh" Lloyd. He was the producer of "Modern Family" and "Frasier" -- Although both were born in Connecticut, not to be confused with Christopher "Allen" Lloyd. You know "Allen" Lloyd as Patient Taber in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," as Reverend Jim in "Taxi", as Doc Brown in "Back to the Future" as Uncle Fester in "The Addams Family" and "Addams Family: Family Values" A big difference in age too. "Walsh" Lloyd was born in 1960. "Allen" Lloyd was born in 1938.

Of course, places describing her death have them confused with one another. That is to be expected.
The Christopher Lloyd that played "Jim Ignatowski", was in the movie "Nobody". He was great in that flick, and I highly recommend it.

Mr. Daystar

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Jimmy Buffett has died.

Parrotheads are sad! :(

You know what's strange about a margarita? You don't serve it from the refrigerator as a cool drink. It's not a daiquiri.

"That frozen concoction that helps me hang on"

-- NO --

It's tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a glass. Served at room temperature. With salt on the rim of the glass. You put the lime juice and simple syrup on the rim and let the salt stick to it. You can put ice in it, shake it with ice, or blend it with ice. But why bother? It only waters it down.

Ever try drinking tequila and water from a rock glass? It can't be done.

Geez, Jimmy get it right.

====

Well if Heaven is Paradise ....

He's in a good place. :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I just saw he passed away. I really liked his music, it was always there to put you in a good mood, even if you didn't want to be. I saw him live once at an outdoor venue in Ohio called The Blossom Music Center, and it was a great time. Ironically, it also happens to be the only concert I've ever been to, where a brawl broke out! I loved the show, but was pissed off that one of the lunk heads fighting, got blood on my blanket. I had no choice but to pitch it.

Rest In Peace Mr. Buffett, you made a lot of people smile.

Ever try drinking tequila and water from a rock glass? It can't be done.
No, but I drank it straight from a bottle once, no salt. It was horrid. I tilted it up, let the worm drop, and when it hit me, I gulped. The first, last, and only time I did that. Of course it was actually mescal, but it's as close to tequila as it gets, I believe it was Monte Alban brand. I haven't touched that crazy juice in 30 years. It makes me a very violent, and scary person.

Last edited:

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

Mr. Daystar

I just saw that he passed away. It was just yesterday, or the day before there was a story on yahoo, that he was under hospice, and was expected to pass in about a week. I guess he was in worse shape that they thought. I wasn't a big fan, but they had a couple of good tunes. It's a shame he died so young, but hopefully his suffering is done.

R.I.P. Mr. Harwell

Mr. Daystar

Just saw this. Thankfully his suffering has ended. I hope he can rest now. I can't help but think I heard somewhere he was related to another noted musician. Anybody else ever hear that?

R.I.P. Mr. Wright.

It really is a bad week.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/genuine-guitar-enthusiast-loved-play-141028242.html

Dire Straits other guitar player passed at 68. I wasn't a huge fan of the band, but they were alright. To be honest, I never realized they had 2 guitars. I thought Knopfler handled it all.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gary Wright was also a founding member of Spooky Tooth, along with Mike Harrison, Luther Grosvenor, Greg Ridley and Mike Kellie.

Here's a cover of Robbie Robertson's "The Weight" off the debut album, It's All About in England; later Tobacco Road here in the United States...

Mike Harrison is singing lead vocals, Gary is the one whose back is turned away from the camera. He's playing piano.

Mr. Daystar

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Looking at Mike Jeffrey's wikipedia entry, he did almost the same thing to Jimi Hendrix (similar to what Stan Polley did to Badfinger.)

JH Capture.JPG

Just not on a larger scale.

DrakeM

I live, again!
Doesn't really belong here, but what the hell. If you are into watching some really great dead rock musicians perform and with plenty of candid moments, take some time to find the movie "Festival Express" released in 2003 but was shot in 1970. Basically a bunch of musicians did three gigs in Canada in the summer of 1970 over a week but took a chartered train to go between them across the country. Everything was filmed, the candid stuff on the train is priceless. Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band, Buddy Guy, Flying Burrito Bros, Ian & Sylvia's Great Speckled Bird, Mountain and Delaney & Bonnie & Friends are just some of bands. It's worth watching the movie just for the Janis Joplin scenes - what an amazing powerful voice. She was dead about three months later.

Mr. Daystar

Doesn't really belong here, but what the hell. If you are into watching some really great dead rock musicians perform and with plenty of candid moments, take some time to find the movie "Festival Express" released in 2003 but was shot in 1970. Basically a bunch of musicians did three gigs in Canada in the summer of 1970 over a week but took a chartered train to go between them across the country. Everything was filmed, the candid stuff on the train is priceless. Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band, Buddy Guy, Flying Burrito Bros, Ian & Sylvia's Great Speckled Bird, Mountain and Delaney & Bonnie & Friends are just some of bands. It's worth watching the movie just for the Janis Joplin scenes - what an amazing powerful voice. She was dead about three months later.
They probably had to add a car, just for Janis's booze, and Garcia's reds. It's sad to say, but I miss those, only tried them once, and ludes. I would pop one as I walked into school, and by the time I hit the first watercooler, it was chewed up. I would wash it down, and as I slid onto my stool in drafting class, the tingles would just be starting to creep up the back of my skull. I got a "B" in that class, believe it or not.

Mr. Daystar

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Baseball Hall of Fame Baltimore Orioles third baseman Brooks Robinson has passed away. He was 86 years old.

730615-O-ZZ999-002.jpg

May 18, 1937 - September 26, 2023. Rest In Peace.

Last edited: