• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chill Out Music

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have three tunes I shared elsewhere this morning for the friends who have trouble getting into the mood on mondays...

Firstly, Django Reinhardt, a master of gypsy jazz

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Going on to two masters of late, Clapton and Cale (RIP)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
... if all else fails, you cannot go wrong with this. No wonder it is in so many movies (Most will know it from Gone in 60 Seconds - or from a Cheech & Chong movie)

This song I remember in 03 coming back from Philly. Was raining hard on the Ohio Turnpike and at the western end paying the toll and entering the Indiana Toll Road the rain stopped getting the ticket to cross Indiana.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

A selection of tunes that I have:
my chill out.jpeg

This was my chill music when I was a kid. I was an awkward type child, and because of that, I was always picked on, or beat up. I couldn't wait to get home and play this after a bad day at school, wishing I was somewhere else, anywhere. I would just close my eyes and desire a place in my head where nobody knew who I was. I still play this, but not as often. But, when I do, I just don't go to any place anymore... I go back to my room when I was 12 years old... yeah, this is chilling out music for me.