• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Superfly

Closed Account
Thanks man :nanner:

:o :hatsoff: :o WoW omg thanx for the Nice Links Ill hit ya back with some good ones once i find them peace and Good hunting

AWESOME girl!!!!
Some girls are just made perfect.
Does any nude pics/vids of her exist? To young maybe.

One thing is for sure, the girl cant dance :nanner:

robbie said:
AWESOME girl!!!!
Some girls are just made perfect.
Does any nude pics/vids of her exist? To young maybe.

One thing is for sure, the girl cant dance :nanner:

No nudes...yet. She's 18 now, and the way she poses, and her fondness for wet tshirts and bath pictures/videos, It can't be too long now.

JL3001

SHE IS SO AMAZINGNLY BEAUTYFUL A GODDESS AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS JUST STARTING MAN I FEEL OLD AND DIRTY LOOKING AND THAT CUTE FACE OF HER AND THOSE HUGE TITS! DROOLING ALL OVER HER!!! VERY CUTE FACE, BIG TITS NICE ROUND ASS! SHE IS PERFECT I SEE BIG THINGS IN HER FUTURE, HEHEHE IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT!:banana: :banana:

She is incredible. I can't wait till she finally goes that extra step and does nude stuff. It'll be great.

2 things I know.

1, She's phenomenal. (Now that she's evidently legal?)

2 She was advertised as an underage model who didn't do nudes, yet she jumped around a lot in skimpy clothing and the earth moved.

hi and welcome to the board:hatsoff: use search button on the upper right side and you will find a few threads about christina:) :hatsoff: regards roadrunner:hatsoff:

damn they shut down the ezboard forum for christina...that's a damn shame.

she is perhaps the finest looking natural girl i've seen in a long long time...

cheers to all the effort fella's.

peace