• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Classic Corrie's Leanne Batterby in denim blue jacket & very short pink skirt animated gif!

Gamedudeking15

In love with my hand
This is a hot animated gif of clearly showing sexy Jane Danson (real name) Jane Elizabeth Dawson aka Corrie's Leanne Batterby in an classic episode of the UK soap episode. Leanne is seen walking in a very short pink skirt & wearing an denim blue jacket; walking in her & her step mum Janice Batterby's flat!

Animated gif below:

Coronation_Street_Classic_Leanne_Battersby_Jane_Danson_sexy_short_pink_skirt.gif

Does anybody know the actual date this classic Coronation Street episode featuring Leanne in the gif above was aired?

I've not been able to find this actual episode so far. I think the episode is around 2004-2005 no earlier/later then that - I searched classic Coronation Street episodes on Youtube to see if I can find this episode but no luck so far!

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Wow. Now this is going back. I'd say your estimate is about right because my guess would be about 20 years ago but I'd be surprised/impressed if anyone can pinpoint the exact episode.

Even if you were to find out which episode it was from, You Might have difficulty finding footage of it.

She is 44 now and must've been in her early to mid 20s here.

Gamedudeking15

In love with my hand
Wow. Now this is going back. I'd say your estimate is about right because my guess would be about 20 years ago but I'd be surprised/impressed if anyone can pinpoint the exact episode.

Even if you were to find out which episode it was from, you might have difficulty finding footage of it.

She is 44 now and must've been in her early to mid 20s here.

@The Identifier - I found the episode - it an classic Coronation Street episode dated 25th September 2005 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TFAk9WfRc - (Sexy Jane Danson/Leanne Batterby hot walking in the flat is at part 08:52-8:59)

Huge thanks must go to Youtuber creator nathan mcneill for this episode & so many more episodes he has uploaded!

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I dare say that must've taken a lot of determination to find!

Did you get any leads or just get lucky when going through what's on YouTube?

I wanna know how many episodes you skimmed through before you finally spotted it!

Gamedudeking15

In love with my hand
I dare say that must've taken a lot of determination to find!

Did you get any leads or just get lucky when going through what's on YouTube?

I wanna know how many episodes you skimmed through before you finally spotted it!

It was just pure luck, mate! I just happen to come across the episode by searching on Coronation Street Wiki page - Janice Batterby (Leanne Batterby's stepmum); on her Corrie wiki profile page, find the name of the flat her & Leanne shared during 2004-2005 & look through all the flat appearances episodes. I then copy & paste the date & year of episode on Youtube & browse through the entire episode on the particular date to see if the video had that Jane Danson gif. Just by chance, I found on 25th September 2005, by playing a bit of the episode on Youtube.