• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
I love closeup pussy shots! How about you? Post any pictures of closeup pussies. :)

Name: Brianna
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 542 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met Brianna in a chat room on the internet. It wasn't a sex chat room or anything like that, but just a regular chat room that is dedicated to local events being held within the city that we both live in. One thing turned into another, and before I knew it, our
conversation had quickly progressed into modeling nude! I explained to her that I was a photographer that specialized in shooting amateur girls modeling nude, and as you can see, this hot blonde amateur decided to try out the nude modeling! And not
only that, but I also shot her on a few occasions and even busted a fat load of my cum across her pretty face in another gallery. But as far as this particular gallery, please do enjoy this hot amateur blonde stripping down nude and spreading all apart for you!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/brianna_modeling_nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Ivy
Employment: Music Shop Employee
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Watch 18 year old Ivy model nude and spread apart that tight teen pussy! I met her over at the shopping mall at her place of employment, which is at a music store. There are always a bunch of teen girls hanging around this store too because the store tends to cater towards people that listen to Metal and Punk music. One day, I was in the store browsing through the t-shirts when I came across the beautiful teen babe! She wasn't too sure about doing the nude modeling when I first spoke with her about it, but as you can see, she decided to go through with the shoot! Unfortunately, I only shot her one time though so Ivy has 600 pictures on the website ......(most of the other models have a lot more) but we may end up shooting again at some point in time. This hot little metalhead sure knows how to get into those poses and positions too! Ivy wanted for me to tell everyone that she is sorry for looking nervous in some of the photos ...but this was her first time ever doing anything like this. I just told her not to worry about that because I really do not mind the nervous look myself. If you ask me, it is all about the photographer capturing the moment as it really exists at the time...and as a photographer, that's exactly what I do! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of an 18 year old emo teen babe modeling and spreading nude!

Click the thumb below for the gallery! :)

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/emo-teen-nude-ivy-model.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenna J.
Height: 5' 08
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Resolution Handjob Video + More Coming!

Watch this amateur redhead teen model nude at her first amateur nude modeling photo shoot! Jenna was a pleasure to shoot, and she also did very good at the amateur modeling too! This hot redhead is 100% real amateur babe spread apart her tiny ass and show you her fresh titties! She also has a handjob video available as well, but in this particular gallery, you will see her stripping down and showing off her slim teen body! Hope everyone enjoys these high resolution pictures of this amateur redhead teen getting into all sorts of poses and spread positions!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-redhead-jenna-model.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra Lynn
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Shower Masturbation Video + More Coming!

Check out these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures from Kendra Lynn ...and this time she has an all natural and hairy bush! Kendra Lynn and I used to shoot together in the past quite a bit and she always had a shaved pussy at the shoot ......so it is nice to have some modeling pictures of her with a hairy and all natural bush! Kendra has a total WHOPPING amount of 1,936 high resolution pictures in the members area and she also a high definition video showing her masturbating her pussy ....back when her pussy was shaved! Kendra also has modeling pictures without her glasses on too ...but she wears them the vast majority of the time ...so most of the pictures on the website show her modeling with her glasses. Hope you all enjoy these super high resolution and very exclusive modeling pictures from Kendra!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-hairy-pussy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Charlotte D.
Employment: Apartment Rental Office Manager
Pictures: 1,735 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Modeling Video & 1 Hardcore Fuck Video + More Coming!

Check out this hot amateur MILF! Her name is Charlotte D. and she is 27 years old. I came into contact with her over at the local zoo and decided to speak with her about my amateur nude modeling shoots! I noticed Charlotte D. looking at the animals in the cage the day when I met her at the zoo, and as soon as she sat down on the bench to smoke a cigarette, I sat down beside her and started talking to her about the models that I specialize in shooting for the website! I shot Charlotte D. a while back, so she is not a brand new model, but of course, I am always shooting the new models too! I also keep in touch with many of the girls that I shoot and I am planning on shooting more from this amateur MILF in the near future! As of now, Charlotte D. has a total amount of 1,735 high resolution pictures (hardcore and softcore) on the website, along with a high definition modeling video and a sex video! Hope you all enjoy these high quality and very amateur modeling pictures from this amateur MILF!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-milf-ass-spreading.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Maria
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have
fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump
ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! I don't have any experience
with nude modeling, and this was a first time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures! As of now, I have a total amount of 800
high resolution modeling pictures on the website, but I am also planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again! I hope that you all enjoy watching
me remove my wet panties, as well as getting into all sorts of various poses and spread style positions!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-latina-amateur-babe-maria.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alexia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: Coming Soon!

I came into contact with this 18 year old amateur teen over at the shopping mall and decided to speak with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she accepted the invitation, and not only that, but she did a great job at spreading those legs apart! Watch her undress and get into all types of poses! Be sure to check out the UP-CLOSE and SUPER, HIGH RESOLUTION PUSSY spread pictures too! I typically tend to shoot a bunch of pictures like that! The day that I did the modeling shoot with Alexia, I was able to shoot off over 500 high resolution pictures of her and I am planning on doing additional shooting with her too! Hope you enjoy these amateur and exclusive pictures of this girl next door teen girl modeling nude at this homemade and underground amateur modeling shoot from TrueAmateurModels.com!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alexia-teen-model.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Hair Salon Receptionist
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition SHOWER MASTURBATION Video + More Coming!

I came into contact with this hot amateur blonde babe while walking around an apartment complex. There is a lake down there where the residents can sit back and relax from the day and that's where I saw this hot amateur blonde! She was sitting down
on the bench, just basically kicking back. I needed to find out where the community game room was located, so I decided to to ask this hottie for directions! Not only did she give me directions, but she told me that she was thinking about walking down to
the game room herself, so she walked me down there! This was the perfect opportunity to speak with her about the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she decided to do the modeling, so I suppose I spoke
with that right girl that day over at that apartment complex!!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-models-nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Daisy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Office Receptionist
Pictures: 530 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Daisy is a hot blonde amateur that I met at a convenience store. I was ordering some pizza there and this blonde babe was sitting at the table, waiting for her pizza to be cooked! Apparently, Daisy is really into tattoos
because she seemed to talk a lot about them during our conversation. When she found out that the name of the tattoo on my arm spells out the website name TrueAmateurModels.com, it was the perfect opportunity
to speak with this amateur blonde about the modeling! She was a real cool chick too, and as you can see, she decided to try out the amateur nude modeling!

Click the thumb to go to the gallery! :)

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/daisy-model.html

Rock111x

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Blake Eden

Attachments

• 5D1DE414-D2BE-4F1C-BC76-E6057E238C27.jpeg
    5D1DE414-D2BE-4F1C-BC76-E6057E238C27.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 343
  • 649FBFC3-AF5A-4B70-8DF7-79F101B68CCE.jpeg
    649FBFC3-AF5A-4B70-8DF7-79F101B68CCE.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 304

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amber S.
Height: 5' 5
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming - Hardcore & Softcore
Videos: 2 High Definition Nude Modeling / Handjob Videos + More Coming!

This is a 100% real and very amateur girl that I met at a fast food place the other day and decided to approach her in regards to speaking with her about my amateur nude modeling shoots ...hoping that she would agree to become one of my models! I really didn't waste much time with this girl at all, and just went right up to her and started (almost instantly) talking to her about my modeling shoots! I just absolutely had to see what that tight ass looked like all spread apart with her hands! Oh and I also had to see that pussy, as I had been wondering how delicious it must look! And boy, was I right about that! Hell, I could even SMELL that pussy and asshole every time she'd spread her legs or bend over to spread apart her ass crack! Yeah, that was a pretty hot shoot and I also shot more of her too, so be sure to check out all of her pictures and don't miss her high definition modeling and handjob video too! Amber has a total amount of 1,300 high resolution pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, including hardcore pictures and a handjob video!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/big-breasted-amateur.html

Rock111x

Attachments

• 89B5370B-0FE0-4D1E-B8D2-A398D654B3DB.jpeg
    89B5370B-0FE0-4D1E-B8D2-A398D654B3DB.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 9385AB78-9FFE-4736-B3B0-2957DE9C04D3.jpeg
    9385AB78-9FFE-4736-B3B0-2957DE9C04D3.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 3B07B6C1-D619-443F-A1DB-9713A2E03FA1.jpeg
    3B07B6C1-D619-443F-A1DB-9713A2E03FA1.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 372

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Telemarketing Sales
Pictures: 992 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition FUCK Video + More Coming!

Jenna started talking with me in an internet chat room one evening. After about 5 minutes, I told her that I was a photographer that specialized in shooting nude amateur girls. At first, she was very hesitant on going nude but after a little convincing, she finally told me that she would do it! I gave her my address and told her that if she was serious then she would be at my house the next day. She only lived about 30 minutes away from me, and to my surprisement, she was at my door the next day wanting to spread apart her teen pussy and latina ass!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/jenna-spreads-latina-pussy.html

Rock111x

Kagney Lynn Karter

Attachments

• 60EF6EED-D17F-46DA-91FE-4D2B6D2436F2.jpeg
    60EF6EED-D17F-46DA-91FE-4D2B6D2436F2.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 287
  • D972392D-1A18-4D13-9894-7FDF5735D80E.jpeg
    D972392D-1A18-4D13-9894-7FDF5735D80E.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 355

Rock111x

Attachments

• 4C50E269-0C09-42B3-A0FA-91BC53A61BA1.jpeg
    4C50E269-0C09-42B3-A0FA-91BC53A61BA1.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 361
  • BA5E6CA9-1B7F-4D83-8CE1-0E01B5C4457D.jpeg
    BA5E6CA9-1B7F-4D83-8CE1-0E01B5C4457D.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 084BA9C6-E29B-4112-B5B5-6EE2BE7F9CB8.jpeg
    084BA9C6-E29B-4112-B5B5-6EE2BE7F9CB8.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 310

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Dakota from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Grocery Store Stocker
Pictures: 612 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video

Check out this amateur girl wearing glasses and modeling nude at this homemade and amateur nude modeling photo shoot! Dakota also has an HD video on the website too, showing her giving a great handjob! However, in this particular gallery, you will see this amateur babe spreading apart her legs and asshole, as well as showing off her feet for the guys that enjoy amateur foot fetish pictures! Dakota is 23 years of age and she has pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website showing her modeling nude with her glasses on, as well as with her glasses off! Dakota also has a total amount of 612 high resolution pictures on the website. However, the number of pictures and videos from the models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website constantly continues to rise higher and higher on a regular basis, since I prefer shooting some of the same models that are already on the website, And of course, I am always shooting the brand new models too! I hope that you all enjoy these amateur and underground homemade nude modeling pictures showing dakota modeling nude, showing off her feet, as well as spreading apart that juicy amateur ass!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/foot-fetish-ass-fetish-pics.html

Rock111x

Attachments

• C1BB0372-4FBF-4DE5-B236-F4DDF3885DCB.jpeg
    C1BB0372-4FBF-4DE5-B236-F4DDF3885DCB.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 761858A5-CF80-46DC-BBE7-4294FC9A501E.jpeg
    761858A5-CF80-46DC-BBE7-4294FC9A501E.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 265

Rock111x