• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cover songs better than the original

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Really? I thought that was Steve Carell from The Office.
sc.jpg

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
The fact none of you appear to have seen The Nice Guys doesn't speak highly of your movie tastes either.

CrimsonBolt

Some people are comfortable enough with their sexuality to watch an acclaimed action comedy starring a handsome man.
I was comfortable enough to watch this movie.

brunoqyj09.jpg

But there a difference between Gosling films... Only ladies or man that loves man can enjoy his movies...
Just check on Wikipedia, read the synopsis of his movies, nothing interesting! At least Brad Pitt had Seven & Troy.
The only movie that I saw with Gosling is Bladrunner, and I think is the only good film he starring in.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
But there a difference between Gosling films... Only ladies or man that loves man can enjoy his movies...
Just check on Wikipedia, read the synopsis of his movies, nothing interesting! At least Brad Pitt had Seven & Troy.
The only movie that I saw with Gosling is Bladrunner, and I think is the only good film he starring in.
That's personally how I judge all media too, by reading their synopses on Wikipedia, instead of watching, reading, or listening to it.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
You have the right to criticize our music taste, but when I make a joke on your "movie hero" you "gay" mad!
You should be very into love... LOL

Not fun to criticize things you like ugh? Moron!
Do you want to delete that homophobic slur or would you like a warning instead? If you can't have a discussion without resorting to them, or insulting a person, then maybe you shouldn't have one in the first place. I'll let the insult go though, you can have that one for free.

CrimsonBolt

Do you want to delete that homophobic slur or would you like a warning instead? If you can't have a discussion without resorting to them, or insulting a person, then maybe you shouldn't have one in the first place. I'll let the insult go though, you can have that one for free.
You want me out now? Do what you want! I don't give a shit anymore.
The guy is so pissed of about a few jokes... He don't even know who I am and what I like obviously go check the Shemales niches,
before calling me homophobic...

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
You want me out now? Do what you want! I don't give a shit anymore.
The guy is so pissed of about a few jokes... He don't even know who I am and what I like obviously go check the Shemales niches,
before calling me homophobic...
If there are transphobic posts being made, why haven't you reported them? This is a big forum, we need help from our members if they see anything offensive being posted.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Next time you will be warned. And calm your tits. If you want to continue this discussion, DM me. Everyone else, go back to your bad taste in music - and films :(

CrimsonBolt

If there are transphobic posts being made, why haven't you reported them? This is a big forum, we need help from our members if they see anything offensive being posted.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Next time you will be warned. And calm your tits. If you want to continue this discussion, DM me. Everyone else, go back to your bad taste in music - and films :(
Who's talking about transphobia?

You can criticize my music, films, but I don't have the right to criticize Gosling... Well done Adolf!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism … on hiatus
Please pardon a slight diversion based on the above comments about actors singing badly. Not only is David Hasselhoff popular in Germany, his daughter Hayley will become the first plus-size model on a cover for the May German edition.

New Order covering Joy Division would seem like cheating, but Orgy covering New Order would not be.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
"Let's Work Together"

Original - Wilbert Harrison

First Cover - Canned Heat

Second Cover - Bryan Ferry

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Chip Taylor, the songwriter of "Wild Thing," doing his rendition of it ...

He definitely looks like Jon Voight, the famous actor recently active in P & R (who is a big Donald Trump supporter.)

They are brothers.