• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Sex Junkie
Official Checked Star Member
Hello there Antonella! Hope you had a super weekend! :)

hi Zipper I had a fabulous weekend, it was so humid this weekend that I had so much sweat under my boobs hehe:eek:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Me Me ME! I want to pick your lil body up from the counter. :yesyes: :drool2: I just read that you're only 5' 2". Wow! You're tiny. You look so adorable there. :drawheart: And yet at the same time Rrrrrr Rowrrr Hot & Sexy and ready for some Wild FUN! Heh Heh Heh! :D

Just to clarify, Antonella ... I'm guessing we can consider your Official FreeOnes Thread?
That's how I bookmarked it.

IloveAssCheeks

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
feed them too me you hot busty moma. i bet theyd feel so soft in my hands

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
IloveAssCheeks said:
no i wouldnt be able to control myself ;) they look so good
[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]and they taste heavenly :bounce:
Ohhhhh MY GOODNESS! You certainly have a way with words, Antonella. And to think that a while ago I had a prime time snack of only plain ole V-a-n-i-l-l-a Ice Cream. Hmmm ... I coulda had me a Kahllo Double Super Scoops Sundae! :D :bowdown: What a missed opportunity. :bawling:

Heyyy, you did it, Antonella! You installed your new Siggy. :partysml:
You need to go there into the code and edit it. There is this lingering /QUOTE End Tag displaying. Check your code again and remove that End Tag. It's probably left over from your previous code.

Antonella Kahllo

Sex Junkie
Ohhhhh MY GOODNESS! You certainly have a way with words, Antonella. And to think that a while ago I had a prime time snack of only plain ole V-a-n-i-l-l-a Ice Cream. Hmmm ... I coulda had me a Kahllo Double Super Scoops Sundae! :D :bowdown: What a missed opportunity. :bawling:

Heyyy, you did it, Antonella! You installed your new Siggy. :partysml:
You need to go there into the code and edit it. There is this lingering /QUOTE End Tag displaying. Check your code again and remove that End Tag. It's probably left over from your previous code.

I removed the quote thing Chuckey Cheese, thank you so much for your support baby :lips:

Antonella Kahllo

Sex Junkie
Me Me ME! I want to pick your lil body up from the counter. :yesyes: :drool2: I just read that you're only 5' 2". Wow! You're tiny. You look so adorable there. :drawheart: And yet at the same time Rrrrrr Rowrrr Hot & Sexy and ready for some Wild FUN! Heh Heh Heh! :D

Just to clarify, Antonella ... I'm guessing we can consider your Official FreeOnes Thread?
That's how I bookmarked it.

yes sweetie pie i am only 5'2 "chiquita pero picosa" how would you say that in english? thank you for your sweet compliments, rawrrrr rawrrrrr yes baby official freeones thread :lips:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
"Chiquita Pero Picosa" in English?
That would be "Tiny, But Spicey."
Sssssssss OUCH! Caliente-O-Rama! :flame: :dominatrix:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyy, speaking of Caliente-O-Rama, so I read over on your Twitter that ... that you are the reigning Back to Back BEST Boobs Champion 2013 & 2014 at that certain website. Is that correct? If so, we are in the presence of Champion Boobs Royalty! We're talking Gold Medal / Platinum / Diamond Boobs! YES! A Treasure CHEST! Heh Heh Heh! A Treasure Rack! :yesyes: :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Awww Crap! That was supposed to say just "T-r-e-a-s-u-r-e Chest," but FreeOnes took liberty to make the connection to that other OCSM. And I can't even edit it by now as time expired for that. Oh well, it happens sometimes.

Antonella Kahllo

Sex Junkie
Heyyy, speaking of Caliente-O-Rama, so I read over on your Twitter that ... that you are the reigning Back to Back BEST Boobs Champion 2013 & 2014 at that certain website. Is that correct? If so, we are in the presence of Champion Boobs Royalty! We're talking Gold Medal / Platinum / Diamond Boobs! YES! A Treasure CHEST! Heh Heh Heh! A Treasure Rack! :yesyes: :D

Yes babycakes, can you believe that? I am very eager to win this year as well, the third time is a charm, I love to share my bouncing buddhas with the world. :drool1:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, I hope The A Team wins, if you know what I mean. ;) ;) And I'm pretty sure you do. :D
Unless the other night I was yet again browsing the Internet while 75% asleep :rofl: and am mixing up info that I found here and there. :rofl2: