• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] DancingBear Identification Thread - Blowing a Man Out of Uniform

noragar

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Recently, I've been using PimEyes to go through old Dancing bear episodes to see whether any previously unidentified girls could be found. I found quite a few and I've been trying to add the info to existing threads, but in doing so, I realized how unorganized and difficult it is to find useful info from those old threads with expired links, inconsistent formatting and dozens of bumps.

If it would be useful, I'll be creating new threads to share what I've found. I'll try to link to at least one source for each ID (usually the IAFD page if one exists). Last names will be included only if I can find at least one published adult site where she goes by that name. Otherwise, names will be redacted to either a first name, initials, or not included at all if it looks like this was her only venture into the adult world.

Corrections and additions are always welcome. I'm also open to suggestions to improving how these updates are formatted and posted. For this first one, I'll wait a week or two to gather feedback, then hopefully a new episode will follow every few days.

Dancing Bear - Blowing a Man Out of Uniform - db5044 - 10/25/2008

Blowjob+
1-1.jpg

Handjob
1-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

Extras
1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

IDs

#1 Deven Rose https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=devenrose/gender=f/deven-rose.htm
#2 Missy Lou (aka Summer Silver) https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=missylou/gender=f/missy-lou.htm
#4 Jayla Foxx https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=jaylafoxx/gender=f/jayla-foxx.htm
#10 Unknown, but also appears in DB episode "Kendra's Bachelorette Party" (handjob)
#11 Unknown, but also appears in DB episode "Kendra's Bachelorette Party" (extra)

Last edited by a moderator:

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
... inconsistent formatting and dozens of bumps.
There's nothing inconsistent about the formatting. The format changed when the board migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo. For a while, the board was re-directing, but some bug in one of the updates fucked that up. See below for the old/new formats:

vBulletin format (old) = http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?894549
  Xenforo format (new) = https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/894549/

Keep in mind that all info (the thread title) before the thread # is actually ignored. The full link for the thread above is:

However, I could put in any crap I want before the period, and it would still work:

So, all you need is the thread # and just paste it into the new format.

Also, I deleted one of your pics above. The board rule is do not post more than 7 pics per thread per 24 hours.

noragar

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
There's nothing inconsistent about the formatting. The format changed when the board migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo. For a while, the board was re-directing, but some bug in one of the updates fucked that up. See below for the old/new formats:

vBulletin format (old) = http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?894549
  Xenforo format (new) = https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/894549/

Keep in mind that all info (the thread title) before the thread # is actually ignored. The full link for the thread above is:

However, I could put in any crap I want before the period, and it would still work:

So, all you need is the thread # and just paste it into the new format.

Also, I deleted one of your pics above. The board rule is do not post more than 7 pics per thread per 24 hours.
Thanks, I wasn't really referring to the formatting of the webpage address. More that if you're trying to find info about a particular episode do you search on "dancingbear", "dancing bear", "db0544", key words from the title (though if those words are too common, you'll either get no results or hundreds)? Not to mention any info that might be out there somewhere filed under "ID this Hot Blonde".

My preference originally would have been to put everything into one thread with one post for each episode. I would update the original post as new info was found. But it seems like you're only able to edit posts for a short time after they're made, so if the thread was being used, I could see it devolving into having updates spread all over the place within that thread once again making it hard to find info in one centralized location.

I'll make sure to limit to a max of 7 .jpg's per day. Would you suggest making more pictures per row (making them show in a smaller size) or spreading them out over two or three days (thus in separate posts with possible intervening posts between)? Any other suggestions to make sure I don't run afoul of any rules?

Thank you.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Thanks, I wasn't really referring to the formatting of the webpage address. More that if you're trying to find info about a particular episode do you search on "dancingbear", "dancing bear", "db0544", key words from the title (though if those words are too common, you'll either get no results or hundreds)? Not to mention any info that might be out there somewhere filed under "ID this Hot Blonde".

My preference originally would have been to put everything into one thread with one post for each episode. I would update the original post as new info was found. But it seems like you're only able to edit posts for a short time after they're made, so if the thread was being used, I could see it devolving into having updates spread all over the place within that thread once again making it hard to find info in one centralized location.

I'll make sure to limit to a max of 7 .jpg's per day. Would you suggest making more pictures per row (making them show in a smaller size) or spreading them out over two or three days (thus in separate posts with possible intervening posts between)? Any other suggestions to make sure I don't run afoul of any rules?

Thank you.
Under vBulletin, the FreeOnes search on it's best days was problematic, but mostly a piece of shit.

When Freeones first went to Xenforo, it got worse, but I found something on Xenforo's forum called Enhanced Search. I told the admins about it and sometime later, they installed it. Then, the search got fucking AWESOME! A lot of the "issues" (old and new), disappeared and I was able to do searches that had never worked before in Freeones history... It didn't last long.

Back in February, the admins did an update, and something within that update FUCKED the search all to hell. Now, we're in the same boat as we were under vBulletin. I complained to the admins, but they didn't see any issue. It wasn't until April that they realized I was right, and at the end of April, Petra told me the devs had finally managed to figure out what was wrong. She further told me it would be fixed by no later than mid June, and later told me it was pushed to September, but we're now into December and it's still fucked.

As for creating threads, everybody and how they think is different. I've seen people leave out crucial info such as where they got a pic, or link. Info that would have quickly led to an ID, but they were just too addle-brained to think of that. The phrase, "Help me to help you", comes to mind. :brick:

As for a centralized database on Dancing Bear episodes, the mods and admins are not going to even consider this. That will have to be a project created and maintained by the day-to-day members. If you want to take that on, be my guest.

And as for the pic limit, long ago the rule was no more than 5. I campaigned to have the limit raised to 20, or even 10, but Petra stuck to 5. However, when we first went to Xenforo, Everybody started breaking the rule, and the mods were having to work extra hard on enforcement, so I campaigned again to have the limit raised. I wanted 21 or 14, as 7 attachments would fit on one line, as long as you didn't click insert. Petra did agree to an increase, but only to 7.

As for the other rules, for the most part they haven't changed. For some reason, the admins didn't want to post an actual list after Freeones went to Xenforo. I asked for a reason (many times), but they would not give us any actual answer as to why.

The rule violations we see most often are:
No more than 7 pics per post per day.​
Do not work around the word censor.​
Do NOT post pics from OnlyFans (this is a MAJOR violation).​