• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

°°°Der Deutsche Thread°°°

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
To whom it may concern: This thread is in accord with FO Adam, so please don't move, close or whatever this thread without contacting him

Hallo, ihr Member aus deutschsprachigen Ländern, und liebe Member, die Deutsch als Fremdspürache gelernt haben - oder gerade lernen.

Es gab in grauer Vorzeit schon einmal einen Deutschen Thread, aber der ist verschollen in den Annalen (haha) des Forums. Der hier ist wieder für alles Mögliche, was euch interessiert, auch speziell deutsche Themen.

Viel Spaß!

Supa

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
As a non-German speaker, is alright if I participate in this thread? I expect it to be educational, like an episode of Sprockets.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
As a non-German speaker, is alright if I participate in this thread? I expect it to be educational, like an episode of Sprockets.

I just put new sprockets and chain on my bike. RK too. 20,000 mile warranty. Feels nice to not have a $50 chain on it.

Oh, uhh poltergeist, sauerkraut, fahrvergnugen.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I just put new sprockets and chain on my bike. RK too. 20,000 mile warranty. Feels nice to not have a $50 chain on it.

Good news!

Oh, it is Fahrvergnügen, with an Umlaut. Thing with those US keyboards.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
At first I thought it said "Der Dutchman", which is an Amish restaurant in the Amish area of Ohio. Actually a small chain of 3 or 4 restaurants. BEST fried chicken EVER!! Mainly because it was killed that morning, but anywho, I am half German, and would like to learn the language, but the other half is Sicilian, and I would like to learn Italian first, but Rosetta Stone, is far from inexpensive. They're both great languages because one sounds so very angry, and one doesn't....so fucking with people would be so much more fun. We have a great German restaurant here in Cleveland called, "The Hoffbrau House". Killer grub, great homemade beer. I can count to 4 in German, and say something that would imply I am Hitler.

Had to learn that to fuck with someone a few years ago.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Für Neulinge im Deutschen:

Umlaute etc könnt ihr mit dieser Tabelle schreiben:

For writing "Ü" instead of "U", you press the "Alt-Key" and keep it pressed and then press "0220":

Ü

There you go

xfire

Sauerkraut, yum! I'm not much for cycling, great exercise, I might have to buy a bike. The only German restaurant in my area closed about fifteen years ago, The Wurst Haus, I loved that place.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Sauerkraut! I fondly remember the little fish shop in the village I grew up in, just 14 kilometers south of Kiel, where the baltic sea harbour is. They still had that old-school sauerkraut keg next to the counter, and for 20 pfennig, you got a little wrap full of that delicious snack. Ate it on my way home. Yeah, still all kids went to and from school alone or with classmates, and to this day, it is not so common that kds get brought to school. Parents who bring and take their children to school every day are mocked as "Helicopter Parents". It is bad practice, andhinders your kids' development :2 cents:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Sauerkraut, yum! I'm not much for cycling, great exercise, I might have to buy a bike. The only German restaurant in my area closed about fifteen years ago, The Wurst Haus, I loved that place.

Me either. It's a sport bike. 600cc vroom vroom machine. She's my baby.

Also, sauerkraut on chili dogs. Mmmm.

xfire

Me either. It's a sport bike. 600cc vroom vroom machine. She's my baby.

Also, sauerkraut on chili dogs. Mmmm.

I don't ride, too many of my friends that do have fell, some of them didn't get back up. Damn, now I need a good chili dawg.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member

These info-videos ran on national tv during the 60ies to the nineties. Awesome.

Ich versuche auch mein bestes zu geben!

Ich komme aus Arnheim, so ich bin aufgewachsen mit Deutsch zu sprechen. Enschuldigen meinen Fehler, Deutsch zu sprechen ist einfach, Deutsch GUT zu schreiben mit ersten, zweiten und dritten Fall, ist schon schwer!

Super topic Supa :thumbsup:

mikexmoran

Will strip for money!
Es Meir bitter.