• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Disney+ Star Wars Shows (Mandalorian, BoBF, Bad Batch, etc)

For threads about TV

rlh

Cumming to a town near you.
Enjoying it so far. One of the best Star Wars TV shows, if not the best. Has a gritty, real feel to it and is reminiscent of the original trilogy and prequel to a certain extent.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I was disappointed with the first episode of Mandalorian season 3.
I usually enjoy this series, but this episode felt a bit aimless. I also feel sorry for those viewers who missed the Boba Fett series - they must be thoroughly confused seeing Mando in a new spaceship with Grogu by his side again.

SPOILERS...

According to the Armorer, the Mandalorians are few in number. I'm not surprised if they hold their initiation ceremony in the intergalactic version of Lake Placid..
I'm glad to see Carl Weathers return as High Magistrate Greef Karga and it feels as if the door might be open one day for Gina Carano as Cara Dune to return. But the pirates insisting in drinking in a former bar-turned-school made no sense, except to set up Mando with new opponents to dispose of. Also Mando resurrecting IG-11 felt more sentimental than logical.

And as for the Anzellans - ugh!

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1681008833754.png

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

SWCE 2023: Three New Star Wars Movies Announced​

Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy confirmed new films from James Mangold, Dave Filoni, and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy.
By StarWars.com Team
April 7, 2023

Today during Lucasfilm's Studio Showcase at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy announced that three new live-action Star Wars films are on the way. Helming the movies are James Mangold (Logan, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny), Dave Filoni (The Mandalorian, Ahsoka), and Academy Award- and Emmy Award-winning director Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy (Ms. Marvel, Saving Face).

James Mangold’s movie will go back to the dawn of the Jedi, while Dave Filoni’s will focus on the New Republic, and close out the interconnected stories told in The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Ahsoka, and other Disney+ series. Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy’s film will be set after the events of Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker, and feature Daisy Ridley back as Rey as she builds a new Jedi Order.

Full article:
https://www.starwars.com/news/swce-2023-new-star-wars-films

tvstrip

Giving Rey another movie seems like a big fuck you from Kennedy to all the fans who weren't happy with her

tvstrip

First 2 eps of Ahsoka just dropped.

Looks like they're continuing with the Hottie Sith Apprentice angle.

Last edited: