• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Believe In God?

Do You Believe In God?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I am in the "I don't know" category. I'm only human and have no way of knowing. I try to keep my mind as free as I can and if I do good it's either by choice or fear of earthly consequence. I also don't believe in Satan but if he were real I would consider him an Angel of Liberty that shows me the path away from bondage.

I am no fan of organized religion. Religion does make some people better but others worse.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
First:

Which of the tousands of gods? The key issue is: Everybody mostly believes in the "local" god they preach about, so if you're in Europe or the USA, you're not likely to pray to indian deities.

I used to believe in the god of the bible, Jehova. Not the J. Witnesses, evangelic-lutherian.

But now my stance is: They say, he sees everything, he can do everything, so if he has any form of interest in me specifically, I want some proof. Gave him some chances to appear and prove his exoistence, he - if he exists - did not appear, so either he does not exist, or he has no interest in me, so there you go, no god, even the others, shows, I have decided to believe in myself as my perssonal deity. This is way better.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I believe in a chain of command. There is always some asshole above you, no matter what you do.
How far that goes up, and to who? *shrug*

I guess I believe in the evidence of what I see around me, read about, watch on the screens, I dunno.. for all I know, we're the gods trying to figure out who we are.

"If god did not exist, it would be necessary to create him."
Voltaire

Semi related sidenote: I am both disappointed and pleased that Eric stopped replying. heh heh

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
I am in the "I don't know" category. I'm only human and have no way of knowing. I try to keep my mind as free as I can and if I do good it's either by choice or fear of earthly consequence.
I am no fan of organized religion. Religion does make some people better but others worse.

Yep. I'm on board with all of that.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I am in the "I don't know" category. I'm only human and have no way of knowing. I try to keep my mind as free as I can and if I do good it's either by choice or fear of earthly consequence. I also don't believe in Satan but if he were real I would consider him an Angel of Liberty that shows me the path away from bondage.

Yes, you have. Just look around yourself, look at the world we live in. Look how fucked up it is : 3,500.000.000 have to live with less than $5.5/day. That's $165/month, $1980/year ! And even if you manage to live with so little, that's not life, that's survival.

If there's a god, why would het let K. Kardashian earn more in a single day than a african kid living in povery would earn in 10 years ? Why would she earn that much money for just posting pictures on insagram when that african kid has to work hard for every cent he gets ?
Why woude world leaders be able ot order the bombing of other countries by just pushing a button in the comfort of their golden palaces, destroying the lives of so many innocent people and never having to face any consequences or their decisions ?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
"As an atheist I do not regret that there is no heaven to reward the just, but I am disappointed that there is no hell to punish the wicked." -xfire

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
No, I don't believe in fairy tales. But a question for those that do, has it ever occurred to you that your god is an absolute low-life, miserable cunt? If god is real, I'd love to ask him what the actual fuck.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
First:

Which of the tousands of gods? The key issue is: Everybody mostly believes in the "local" god they preach about, so if you're in Europe or the USA, you're not likely to pray to indian deities.

I used to believe in the god of the bible, Jehova. Not the J. Witnesses, evangelic-lutherian.

But now my stance is: They say, he sees everything, he can do everything, so if he has any form of interest in me specifically, I want some proof. Gave him some chances to appear and prove his exoistence, he - if he exists - did not appear, so either he does not exist, or he has no interest in me, so there you go, no god, even the others, shows, I have decided to believe in myself as my perssonal deity. This is way better.

There are too many gods, its impossible to choose.

And be sure to pray to ALL your Gods

I have at times wondered if the God of Love we were taught about was really the Devil and had the desire to enslave us and make us suffer while the [NOBABE]Fallen Angel[/NOBABE] was the one who truly loved us and wanted us to enjoy our lives.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
I've wondered a similar thing when considering the sheer absurdity of it all. If god is the good one then why does he need the biggest propaganda machine the world has ever seen and demand fealty and subservience, while everyone is welcome in hell?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Hell No! I believe in people do your own choice.
Don't be a sheep.

And by the way where was god when Hitler was in power?
If god exist he is full of shit!

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
You know if you believe in god or not. You just don't know if there is or isn't a god. That's the question of agnosticism. I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in a god and don't claim to know if gods exist or not. Not my burden. I will say, according to what most humans see as moral, if a god exists, it's not a moral one.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I do😁

afterlights

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
I've been researching backwards from Lutheran/Protestant (as I was raised) to the Great Schism (so many forks!) and currently reading Christian Animism. I think mainstream Christianity has been meddled with by too many mortal hands.

I think mainstream Christianity has been meddled with by too many mortal hands.

If there is a God he has very poor representation on Earth.

I was a sucker for years carrying water for the Catholic Church. I thought they were being set up and framed. I believed them when they claimed all the pedophilia ended many decades ago. Even when my faith and trust in them was weakening I would still defend them at a surface level. When Cardinal Mahony cut a check for $660,000,000 for 508 victims of abuse that was the last straw. I felt like a fool and my stomach filled with bile. I was deceived by something I had believed was holy. Years have gone by and I realized I'm better off without them. I am free now.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1681881178078.png

An interesting take

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes. It's how I was raised. I don't care to much for organized religion, but I do believe the tenets of Christianity. I've been in a few situations where death could have been the result, but it wasn't.

I just don't bug other people with it. Or try not to.