• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Experimented?

But you have to return the favor in said room! Only fair! ;)

Ain't I taking care of you, cockhungry? :D

Hey, if I'm alone in a room with a guy who has sucked me.... I'm not letting EITHER of us out until he's filled my throat full with his cum.

Get a room, you two! :throwup:

:D ;)

dont be jealous, you can have me too

Sounds like a fine plan to me! I want him to suck my hard cock during the drive over though...

i'll suck you to the brink that you are about to cum, then i will stop

But you have to return the favor in said room! Only fair! ;)

oh he will return the favor, how else would i be able to ride him?

Ain't I taking care of you, cockhungry? :D

you can take care of me by goin balls deep on me and letting me suck bailey

Hey, if I'm alone in a room with a guy who has sucked me.... I'm not letting EITHER of us out until he's filled my throat full with his cum.

id rather fill your ass with cum

dont be jealous, you can have me too

Not till *I* am done with you first, babe ;)

i'll suck you to the brink that you are about to cum, then i will stop

I love that idea. I can't wait to see the reactions of people in other cars when they look over and see your head bobbing up and down!

id rather fill your ass with cum

Maybe.... but my mouth gets your first load....and maybe your second too. THEN maybe I'll put my long legs on your shoulders and let you fill my ass full.

Why yes you can. Sit in the back seat, behind him. He gets done to him what I *WANT* done to him, so when I tell you, take his shirt off him.His short shorts and thong panties are in the floorboard, and except for his sandals, he's nude.

I'll play with his inner thighs and stroke his sweet long hairless cock..... YOU nuzzle his neck, pinch his nipples, and bite his ears.

Why yes you can. Sit in the back seat, behind him. He gets done to him what I *WANT* done to him, so when I tell you, take his shirt off him.His short shorts and thong panties are in the floorboard, and except for his sandals, he's nude.

I'll play with his inner thighs and stroke his sweet long hairless cock..... YOU nuzzle his neck, pinch his nipples, and bite his ears.
:dominatrix:

...this all sounds great as long as I get wrap my lips around a delicious cock at some point. I just got rock hard reading your post btw

gay-anal-229-3-guys-fucking-each-other-hard.photo
2838859anal.jpg

I'm thinking cockhungry on top, DTC on bottom and me right in between!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BCT
I am straight but have one male buddy who I have fun with. He is the same deal, striaght with me as his only bi partner. The arrangement is perfect! I always take the submissive role though and let him fuck my ass. Cuming while being fucked should be experienced by every guy whether the top be another guy or a girl with a strapon. After I cum, I give him a handjob and let him cum.

Hope you guys enjoyed my two cents! hah

Ok so I was going through an incredible dry streak with the girls. So I posted on craigslist. A trucker who was working on a building project in the town of my university replied. My message was a simple straight forward one. I pretty much said "no face pics required, just a big dick for me to lick and suck. recip would be nice." Well this guy replied and it was an amazing cock. He was only about 5'9 but his cock was a solid 10" I kid you not. I needed to play with it. So I walked down to the area where his truck was parked and climb into the cab. It was dark but I remember how warm the cab was cuz he had a space heater blasting.

I stripped in the passenger seat while we stroked himself watching me. I climb onto the matress with him and went down. I licked and sucked his balls for about 15 minutes then he grabbed me and threw me down on my back. He proceeded to give me some of the greatest head I ever had. I eventually blew in his mouth. After that he flipped me over! I wasn't expecting this but I was really turned on. I gave him a condom then watched him spit my cum on my ass to use it as lube. He fucked my ass and it hurt but in a good way. He went slow so I could brace myself for him. He went what felt like inch by inch.

I went there looking to suck a dick. In return I got amazing head, fucked in the ass and woken up in the morning by some more amazing head. He still texts me to this day and when I can get away from my gf I go visit him. Some of the most exciting stuff I've ever experienced.

Well redcatpond. I just got really hard reading your story. Thats what I want for myself so bad. I'm not sure if I'm really ready to get fucked, but I'd love to give/get head. I would hope to be more of a giver though.

one time me and my friend jacked each other off, it was pretty sweet because we came at the exact same time, then super awkward after we both just blow our loads over each others arms. We never did it again but i always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. it really got me off knowing i was also making anotherdude explode everywhere