• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exposing Big Tits at a Rock Show

I'd like to share a story got my girlfriend and I on exhibitionism. We flirted with exhibitionism before this incident, but nothing to this extent.

It was a few years back now. My girlfriend and I were going to a rock that evening at our local arena. There was 5000 plus people in attendance. The band playing was Godsmack. My girlfriend of course had to dress for the occasion. She was wearing tight jeans, black high heeled boots, a black low cut shirt, a bright blue bra which was slightly visible due to the low cut shirt and a tight leather jacket zipped up half way, showing lots of cleavage. She unzipped her jacket the rest of the way when we sat down. 1wydara57v9p.jpg
We sat at our seats for the opening act. We were sitting to the left of the stage about halfway up the lower section. When Godsmack got on stage everyone in the stadium was standing. I positioned myself behind my girlfriend and held her waist as she jumped and danced to the music. As the evening went on all I could think of was her cleavage and her breasts. I wanted to grope them in front of everyone but was afraid how she would react. I couldn't resist anymore. I slowly slid my hands up from her waist to her breasts and started groping them over her shirt. I thought she might react but nothing. She just kept jumping and dancing around. I assumed she was OK with me groping her because her jacket was covering her for the most part except for the cleavage. I kept groping her ample breasts and slowly pulled her low cut shirt down under her breasts. She didn't try to stop me or cover up. Now her bra was visible between her breasts. Damn I was really enjoying this. I kept groping her breasts but now it was over her bra. This was when I noticed some people watching us. They knew what was going on. As I felt her breasts through her bra I decided to pull one breast out of her bra and then the other. Wow my girlfriend let me do it. She didnt try to stop me or cover up. She just kept dancing. They were still covered by her leather jacket but there was quite a bit of skin showing. Now I was groping her bare breasts but under her jacket, pinching and pulling her erect nipples. As I was playing with her nipples I decided to pull back one side of her jacket so that a nipple was slightly peaking out. Her breasts were partially exposed in front of 5000 people and she didnt care. It was turning me on and she knew it. She could feel my hard cock rubbing on her.
x4tzal0nx18x.jpg
btjh748c991r.jpg