• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
There is a rumor that Lillian Garcia has a serious full bush.

Glad you had a nice time. Hope there is another opportunity to get some decently priced tickets so you can go again.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Survivor Series was ok. Amazing to watch how much Ronda Rousey has regressed though. Her debut was so amazing that I think everyone expected her to go on and do incredible things after that but I'm not sure she's had a match as good as that since.

Also, every time I see Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns now I just think they're too big to be in wrestling now. They should be going off and being massive movie stars, which they both could easily be. They're just streets above everyone else and only really Bianca Belair is likely to come close.

Ronda doesn't look like she's enjoying herself and doesn't seem very motivated either.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
With her being a gamer/anime geek who is a legit badass, I really wanted to like her. But I just haven't been able to get excited about her. I think it's because they tried to make her into a female Piper for some inexplicable reason (at least that I'm aware of). They also dropped that MMA stable for no apparent reason.
Shayna looks a complete idiot as her sidekick as well. She just doesn't get it at all.
Ronda doesn't look like she's enjoying herself and doesn't seem very motivated either.
I just wonder if wrestling turned out to be far harder work than she was expecting. She was always a wrestling fan and it was a dream of hers to get into it but it turned out to be a shock to the system when she eventually got there.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I just wonder if wrestling turned out to be far harder work than she was expecting. She was always a wrestling fan and it was a dream of hers to get into it but it turned out to be a shock to the system when she eventually got there.

She seemed like a marked-out wrestling fan at first but her interest seemed to wane over time which affected her matches and especially her promos which are supposed to sell the matches. She bores me to tears and is incredibly wooden with a microphone in her hands.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
She seemed like a marked-out wrestling fan

And occasionally that shines through. Like when she put Nattie in the sharphooter while doing Michael's pose on Brett's birthday. But those moments getter rarer by the day.

1670042073125.png

tvstrip

1670143209930.png
1670143457701.png

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but Dolan seems to have gotten chunky these days.

tvstrip

Dropkicking your opponent off the top turnbuckle. Not even something you see from the guys.

tvstrip

$100 for those 5th row floor seats for RAW sounds fair. I'm sure you had a good time.

The good thing about a lot of Indy Shows is that the wrestlers give access to the fans. I got to talk to many of the guys wrestling at PWG shows. I haven't been to a show for a long time.
So what did you talk about?
I chatted up some wrestlers during intermission, and learned quite a bit. Everyone of course has a day job, and will need it, since the indies typically pay next to nothing. And if you're just starting out, you literally get nothing, because you're getting free "experience" and "exposure" for just being on the card. One guy was saying they typically get around $30-$50 a show, and they don't get paid for expenses, gas, etc. It would suck if you were later on the card, because you couldn't jet after your match - so you could be stuck at the venue for hours, just to perform for a 15 minute match. You literally could work a single part-time shift at McDs and make more money, without risking injury. Most of the guys have jobs which involve a lot of physical work like tire mechanics and personal trainers, so that they can at least integrate their workout into the jobs.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'm not the biggest fan of Girl Wrestling and when they pinch off one of those stinkers in the main event slot I know I can fall asleep 20 minutes early.

tvstrip

Tamina is pure jobber status now - she's lucky to be related to the Rock I'm. Fyre's swanton - ironic that the commenters were trying to upsell it, when she came dangerously close to breaking her neck.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Tamina is pure jobber status now - she's lucky to be related to the Rock I'm. Fyre's swanton - ironic that the commenters were trying to upsell it, when she came dangerously close to breaking her neck.

The problem with a lot of the girls is they do stuff they should not even think of doing. It's not safe. I've seen too many girls do a tope' through the middle rope only to have the toe of her boot catch on the middle rope then then go straight down on her head. The agents need to police that stuff better and put a stop to it.

I agree about Tamina being terrible. If she were a Von Erich she would be Chris.

tvstrip

It is crazy the amount of training & discipline the Japanese wrestlers, esp the women go through. I've seen the training they go through before they're even considered to go on the roster, and while they might have eased up a bit, from the 70's to early 2000's it's borderline slavery.

That's not to say that Western wrestlers slack off; I would say the top-tier wrestlers in the world are all at similar levels. But if you look at the average wrestlers, there's a noticeable difference.

Speaking of, here's a particularly stiff kick. Sort of like when Brie concussed Liv, but here they just continued on.

tvstrip

It's pretty jarring to see the differences in her social media. While her "questionable" accounts are smoking hot, her "regular" insta is full of posts like these
1671046397742.png