• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Gemma from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Furniture Sales Associate
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Gemma just turned 19 years old and she also just recently found a job, which requires her to stand beside the street and hold up a sign at a busy intersection directing traffic into their furniture store. I remember one day recently, I walked down the sidewalk and saw this hot teen standing there holding her sign. I spoke with her about how I am a photographer that specializes in shooting real amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. She didn't give me an answer right away. In fact, she told me that she'd have to think about it. I kinda figured that she probably wasn't very interested, but she called me the next day asking if we could schedule the amateur modeling shoot! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of Gemma!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-girlfriend-gemma.html

Mikaela Witt

446843_07big.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lylah from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

Lylah is 31 years old and she is a 100% real and very amateur blonde babe with absolutely no experience at all with nude modeling! I met Lylah over at the department store the other day and I decided to speak with her about photography and asked her if whether or not she would ever consider modeling nude! Lylah really didn't let me know much of anything at first other than politely saying ...I will contact you back if I am interested. As you can see, that contact did indeed happen! And not only that, I am planning on shooting Lylah again, so watch out for more! Keep in mind that ...along with all of the other amateur models that I shoot, Lylah is very amateur and she is just a very inexperienced and regular woman modeling nude for the very first time. Hope you enjoy looking at these high resolution pictures of Lylah modeling nude, as well as using the both of her hands to spread apart those sexy and plump ass cheeks!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-amateur-model-lylah.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Shower Masturbation Video + More Coming!

Check out these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures from Kendra ...and this time she has an all natural and hairy bush! Kendra and I used to shoot together in the past quite a bit and she always had a shaved pussy at the shoot ......so it is nice to have some modeling pictures of her with a hairy and all natural bush! Kendra has a total WHOPPING amount of 1,936 high-resolution pictures in the members area and she also a high definition video showing her masturbating her pussy back when her pussy was shaved! Kendra also has modeling pictures without her glasses on too ...but she wears them the vast majority of the time ...so most of the pictures on the website show her modeling with her glasses. Hope you all enjoy these super high resolutions and very exclusive modeling pictures from Kendra!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-hairy-pussy.html