• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Filter/Sort options question. [possible suggestion.]

tanktopsrule

Will put out on the first date.
I've never thought of this before until now when i was checking my favorites and adding new babes to my favorites on freeones.com and i doubt its possible but i'll ask anyway.

My question is that when i view a babes links in freeones whether it be for anyone in my favorites or not i tend to use the Filter/Sort options so i only get pictures and no video as that is my preference when browsing babes but is there a way that i can set it always just show me pictures unless i set videos to be displayed too or if only wanted videos all the time have set to only display videos until i tell it to show pictures.

Of course if this is not possible i'd love it to be a feature since it can be annoying to always have to set it so it only displays links with galleries/pictures for every babe i look at.

Cheers

Speedy1st

Just here for the words.
BUMP

I'm in the same boat. I'm only interested in the pictures and gallerys, not in the clips.

So i ask you, would it be possible to only show the "pictures only", and, what led me here to this subforum, would it be possible to set this filter for the daily emails i get?

those 10 second clips really are a waste of time and the twitter links.. well.. besides i dont like twitter, half of the accounts are private anyway.

regards,

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
We're currently getting ready to re-design MyFreeOnes so I can certaintly put this on the feature request. I can't promise it'll make the cut though.