• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Gemma from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Furniture Sales Associate
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Gemma just turned 19 years old and she also just recently found a job, which requires her to stand beside the street and hold up a sign at a busy intersection directing traffic into their furniture store. I remember one day recently, I walked down the sidewalk and saw this hot teen standing there holding her sign. I spoke with her about how I am a photographer that specializes in shooting real amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. She didn't give me an answer right away. In fact, she told me that she'd have to think about it. I kinda figured that she probably wasn't very interested, but she called me the next day asking if we could schedule the amateur modeling shoot! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of Gemma!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-girlfriend-gemma.html

Goddess-Lena

My avatar makes you horny!?
Official Checked Star Member
cddde6edd07e3776639a07c9caaa6c9a-medium.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Freya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 09
Employment: Cashier

Hey guys! My name is Freya and I am 25 years old. I am so excited to be on a website modeling nude! It was so much fun shooting and I love how my modeling pictures turned out! I've never had nude pictures of myself before, and not only that, I am planning on shooting with Ray a few more times too, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me! My hobbies are going to the beach, working out over at the local gym, playing sports, and listening to music. As far as how I met Ray and became a model for his website, I was having my car looked at over at the mechanic down the street from where I live, and while I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my car repairs to be done, Ray was the only other person in the room, and not only that, we had to wait at least 30 minutes for the work to be done, so it allowed plenty of time for Ray to discuss nude modeling with me, as well as to talk about other a lot of other things as well. My first impression after checking out the True Amateur Models website was ...Wow! There are so many different looking types of models on this website! I think that makes the website pretty unique, and cool to have different types of amateur girls, as opposed to having one certain type of look or something. The models are so real looking and natural. You can tell they're real amateur girls just like me. The pictures are also really clear and they consist of high-resolution images, so I am very happy with my nude modeling pictures! When Ray told me about the modeling, I really wanted to do it because I've never had nude pictures of myself in the nude before! I mean, I go to the gym and I work out hard to maintain my body, so why not show it off? Well anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-modeling-freya-trueamateurmodels.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenny J. TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too! Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television. I remember Ray making a comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking, I opened the door! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution, but very homemade and amateur pictures!

photo above used from the galleries
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/sexy-blonde-jenny-wearing-glasses.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Skyler from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: College Student

My name is Skylar and I am 24 years old. I really enjoyed shooting for the True Amateur Models website. This is also the only website that I am on since I've never done anything like this before, but the shoot was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to shooting again! I sure hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more of them coming! I live in Tampa, Florida, which is not that far from Clearwater Beach, and since the weather was very nice the other day, I decided to drive over to the beach to walk around the gift ships and to get some sunshine, since I had been at home over the last few days being bored. As I was walking around the stores, I met this guy that specializes in shooting amateur girls modeling nude! I heard him talking to a girl standing near me about modeling nude, but she told him that she was not interested in doing a nude modeling shoot. However, when it comes to me, and even though I've never done any nude modeling before, it is something that I've thought about a couple of times. I really wanted to talk to him about it, so when he walked away, I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if he could talk to me about the modeling opportunity! We walked over to the bench in front of the store and both sat down. He showed me his website and explained to me how the shoots are and he showed me a bunch of the models! To make a long story short, I told him that I would love to become one of the models on his website, so we both scheduled the shoot and I drove over to the shoot the next day! I had a lot of fun shooting, and as I mentioned before, be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me because I am planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/real-amateur-girl-nude-skyler-model.html