• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Members' Collaborative Story

Similar to the random statement thread here on the FreeOnes board, there's a long-standing form of literature/fiction called the "collaborative story." Here's how it works (but you probably guessed it already):

Each person reads what has been written before, adds the next sentence of their own creation, and "passes the developing story on" by posting the new sentence in the thread. The story is passed continuously until the story is complete. For each post, and until another author/member posts, only one sentence is allowed. Exclamations and emoticons count as one sentence, so they should be chosen and used wisely.

Let's start and see where the story goes... Please keep it semi-serious and don't post bullshit like "A spaceship came down, took them in, and everyone lived happily ever-after."

This could be really amusing and interesting! :) Here we go...

Christopher woke up at his computer workstation to find his girlfriend had left his apartment, and his eyes were red and dry from the events of the night before...

Last edited:
Nightfly said:

Christopher woke up at his computer workstation to find his girlfriend had left his apartment, and his eyes were red and dry from the events of the night before...

She was really pissed at Christopher, he was cheating on her with her best friend Lisa, but he was still in love with her...

ckjedi66

Can I borrow your virginity?
Christopher stumbled into the bathroom to take some advil and a leak. He had no idea how he was going to fix this whole mess, but he knew he had to fix it, somehow, so he dressed his weary self, grabbed a bagel.......

foxycougar

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
He looked at the phone and saw that it was Lisa calling, "Great", he thought, "just what I need....."

ckjedi66

Can I borrow your virginity?
Beforehe could get one word out of his mouth, Lisa said "I hope she was worth it asshole, i hope it was worth breaking my heart .....lose my number sucmbag" and she hung up........

Surely, a drink would help him straighten out his thoughts, even this early in the morning, so he opened a fresh beer and drank it half-down, trying to remember what had happened the night before.

itsame

I know how to use the search button!
Chris laughed off his friends taunts. He knew his friends were jealous.

He grabbed a bourbon, filled his pockets with condoms, and headed out on his quest to find that tall, leggy, blue eyed blonde bombshell.............

What happened next, no-one could have forseen..........

thfcmad

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
because as he opened his door, there on the floor was the tall, leggy blonde, lying in a pool of blood.

Dicerbo

Please don’t feed the OCSM
...but it transpired that the blood wasn't hers, she was just a psycho with a sick fetish...

"Get up off the floor, you freak, because I'm not playing this game anymore," he said, hearing approaching police sirens and wondering if anyone had seen this woman pretending to be dead at his doorstep.

Last edited:
As he was leaving, Christopher stumbled accross Lisa, she was wearing a beautilful seethru dress... he was getting so turn-on by it...