• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Site Updates: Weeks 16 -19

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
  • GREEN: completed and live
  • PURPLE: in testing before being put live
  • BLUE: in progress
  • Orange: planned but not actively worked on yet
  • RED: on hold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few things:

The VOD section is almost done. We're literally waiting on the partner we selected to sign a contract and get us the last remaining bits needed. The section looks great and adds a lot of value to FreeOnes. We hope that you guys fine scenes and movies that are worth buying!

There is a bunch of tiny stuff that will be worked on before I go on holiday next week. The rest of the time will be spent mostly working on the admin upgrade. This is a huge project, especially since our search for a new developer to help with this hasn't gone great (if you're a Symfony developer and always wanted to work on FreeOnes, now is the time to get a hold of me!).

There will be things added in weeks 18 and 19 that I don't know about. I'll put up weeks 18 and 19 when I get back from holiday mid May!

Oh, and for those that are waiting for it. In week 20 we'll make the attempt to transfer over your old credit balance from the old site to the new. We looked at it extensively yesterday and have a plan. However we all agreed it's best that I'm back so if people think their credits are wrong, I'll be on hand to help with customer service.

MAJOR Planned Updates/Fixes
  • Add a premium VOD section to FreeOnes
  • Upgrading admin (big project that will probably go to June)
  • Add more credits:
    • user activity reward
  • Follow a category like a babe/channel https://www.freeones.com/categories
Minor Planned Updates/Fixes
  • Add more filters to the babe area in admin
  • Add saved search for the games section
  • Be able to sort all sections on site by views
  • Allow users to add GIFS to their collections
  • Add more sorting options to pay site reviews
  • Make sorting descending by default
  • Allow users to follow categories like babes and channels
  • Add link to site in pay site review text
  • New babes not always showing on the what's new page
  • Update reported comments (manage from list vs. having to go in and edit)
  • Add "last updated" on babe bios
Updates/Fixes in the Upcoming Weeks
  • Embedding pay site reviews in the corresponding channel
  • Try to get link votes (thumbs up/down) to appear faster than 5 minutes in all cases.
  • HTML Sitemap
  • Creating stopword database for comments
  • Babe suggestion improvements (suggesting alias, official site, social media, etc)
  • Getting a piece of content to not show on a user's "new content from favorite babes" more than 1x
  • Adding a WYSIWYG editor to a subject's "extra text" so we can have nice formatting, bullet points, etc

Last edited:

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Just a quick note;

How is the test going with the new credit system?

Any thoughts on how close you guys in putting past credits on our accounts....

Anyway keep up the great work....

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Just a quick note;

How is the test going with the new credit system?

Any thoughts on how close you guys in putting past credits on our accounts....

Anyway keep up the great work....
Unfortunately, it'll probably be in June instead of this month. Like I had said, we have a rough idea on how to do it but the developer that can do it is currently bogged down with getting the VOD section live and the admin update. So I'm trying to get the VOD wrapped up to a point where it's live and usable by users so we can turn our focus to those old credits.