• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Friends Who Took The Risk

Pocketless88

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hannah and I had been next door neighbours for all our lives. We were inseparable growing up, went to the same college although we stayed at home. She loved Instagram and was trying to become a clothing influencer. She messaged me to come through cause she had big news. I
"3 clothing companies have contacted me to send me their clothes and pay me to link them on Instagram!"
"That's amazing!" I hugged her, feeling her big tits pressed against me. "Let's celebrate, I'm taking you out" I said.
"Can we go out tomorrow night instead? Just have a takeaway tonight? It means I can wear one of the new outfits tomorrow." She asked.
"I'll go out and get it everything." I said.
"Hurry back, with my parents being on holiday, it's a bit lonely."

I bought Champagne, flowers and a card. We had dinner and sat on the sofa for a few films. Hannah was in loungewear, it was a pair of shorts which didnt completely cover her big ass and a top that was like a loose gym bra, just about covering her huge tits. I had changed into lounge wear. We were under a blanket and I decided to give her her card which I had written quite a bit in.
"That's the most amazing thing you've ever said to me. It's you that's gotten me to this stage too, you're amazing with the camera." she said.
"There's something else I want to show you, I saw it the other day and I really want to book it. It's short notice but you can let your brands know and I'm sure they'll love to see shots in so many different locations." I showed Hannah my phone, a 4 month round the world cruise, all inclusive, leaving in 2 weeks. I didn't score her the cabin as I wanted to keep it a surprise.
"Wow, yes let's do it. Book it and I'll give you half."
"Don't be silly, it's on me." I said.

Hannah was finding it cold and wanted to watch one more film in bed. We spooned I her bed, it was the first time we'd been under the covers. Hannah turned to me "I can't stop thinking about what you've said in that card. You've been there through everything for me, especially during my weight problems and when I got bullied about it." Hannah had been to the gym constantly and she looked amazing, her ass and tits were so big and she had a flat stomach, big hips and thighs. "Now I'm asking this as a woman and not as a friend, do I have a good figure or do I look weird?" She asked.
"Genuinely, I think you're absolutely beautiful and have an incredible figure. Any girlfriend I've had has ended things cause they're jealous of how close we are." I said.
Hannah suddenly started kissing me. My heart was absolutely racing, a few minutes later our tongues started playing, we were in total sync. A while later we stopped.
"You have no idea hows long I've wanted to do that for." Hannah said.
"I really do." I replied. We got properly ready for bed, doing our teeth etc. I walked back into the room and stripped down to my boxers, Hannah stood there in the same top but a white thong. She pulled me over to the mirror stood in front of me with her back against me, she took my hands, wrapping them around her stomach. She looked in the mirror at us.
"Seeing us like this has confirmed something I've known for a while.....I'm in love with you." She said.
I started kissing the top of her shoulder then her neck as I whispered in her ear..."I'm in love with you too".
Hannah turned around and started kissing me again. I moved my hands down her back, as our tongues met again, I moved my hands onto her ass.
"Oh my god" I said breaking the kiss. "This is the softest, most incredible ass I've ever felt." I said. Hannah sat me on the edge of the, straddling me, then wrapping her legs around me.
"I can't stop smiling" she said as i grabbed her ass. "I want to have fun tonight, but not go the whole way".
I started kissing her neck, slowly working my way down to her cleavage. She pushed me back, grabbed the bottom of her top, just as she was about to take it off she said, "I cant believe we're about to be naked together" Hannah took her top off revealing her huge tits. "Holy shit" I blurted out.
Hannah laughed, "These 36Gs are all yours now" I reached up and felt how soft they were, her nipples on the other hand are rock solid. She got off me and stood in front, her figure was unreal! She took my hand and I stood up in front of her.
She pulled my boxers down and gasped at my hard cock.
"Wow, I'm very impressed" she put her hand inside her thong for a few moments then pulled it back out before wrapping her hand round my cock.
"I cant believe I'm touching your cock" she said. Hannah's hand was lubricated by how wet her pussy was. She lay me back, took her thong off and straddled me. She slowly started moving her hips to allow her pussy rub against my shaft. I reached up to play with her tits as she started moaning. Her pussy was so wet as it moved along the length of my throbbing cock. Hannah moved faster and faster, moaning harder and harder. Moments later she was cumming hard all over my cock. She regained her composure, then got on her knees in front of me, immediately wrapping my cock in her tits. My cock all lubed up from her pussy, disappeared between them. She pushed them together hard, moving them up and down so quickly.
"Oh my god Hannah, this feels incredible!" I moaned, I couldn't last any longer and shot my load all over her tits.
She got cleaned up before we lay in bed naked together. "I can't wait til we have sex if the foreplay was that good" I said.
"That was amazing" she said as we kissed for a while before falling asleep.