• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny how some people drop off the face of the earth

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
I miss her. I never understood the drama and bad will that went on with her, but I don't pay that close attention.

What is it you miss most about him? I mean her!!!

j/k of course

Buggster

Hardcore Junkie
I bet a ton more people will disappear after missfreeones is over...I was a part of a message board for years when I was younger , I may not post veryday but I love message boards...the only reason I don't go back to the one I was on for many years is because everyone there was so rude and mean to me!

How could anyone be rude and mean to you?!? You're really sweet. That totally makes me want to go all :ak47: on the guys/gals who were mean to you.

But "she" told me some intricate shit though like how Dells, WI was a place she liked to go. That place is tiny (when I was a kid we used to always vacation there - the "Waterpark Capital of America").

You may be right but it puzzles me.

I'm from EuroLand and know about the Wisconsin Dells, awesome place for a vacation. The Waterparks (Noah's Ark the most famous, but so many others); the Ducks Tour through the awesome scenery; Tommy Bartlett's; Horseback Riding; Golf Courses, and so many different types of accomodation to choose from - that there's something for everyone. So I'd guess someone from Fort Worth, Indiana would know about the Dells. :)

Though in my opinion the best Golf Courses in Wisconsin are near Lake Michigan around Kohler, WI - "Blackwolf Run"; and Haven, WI - "Whistling Straits".

Another cool destination in Wisconsin (though relatively far from the Dells), is the "House on the Rock" after seeing that I so wanted to live in a house like that (minus the additions which are awesome to visit, but not needed when I want to live somewhere).

My life-goals remain, making enough money to either:
- Buy a Cruising Yacht Sailboat (or perhaps a Dhow, though those are more expensive and require more maintanace), and sail around the globe;
- Buy/build a House on some secluded scenic Rock, and live the life of a Hermit - coming down for fishing, hunting and stocking up on supplies.

But after this :2offtopic I'm sorry that I missed the time when Bree Olson was on the boards. She's really sweet and funny.

:pimpdaddy

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
For the delight of Sam and the boredom of the rest of you, here are my answers.

Born in 1959 in Greenpoint Brooklyn, I moved to Ulster County in upstate NY. At he age of 14 my brother in law started taking me to Monticello Raceway just as a companion for the ride. Not much for a kid to do up there so I went. There were people at the track at that time, not like today where tracks are basically empty. It was fun just watching the races and the people. Always bought me a dog and soda win or lose. Taught me how to read a program. Saving a few bucks from my allowance he would take bets for me to the window. My first hit was a horse that paid $20 to show. I was hooked.

In my lifetime I have lost more than I bet. Never lost more than $40 on any single bet or $140 on any single night. Several years ago there was a horse named Peace Pledge that I spotted from an earlier race that I wanted to bet next time out. At this time I am living in NJ and the horse is running at Monmouth Park. Me and my girlfriend drive down to catch the 6th race. She doesn't know about what I want to do. We didn't have OTB at the time and I wanted this horse. I put $40 to win. The horse pays $26.80 and I have it 20 times. I give my girlfriend the ticket to cash. She thinks she is getting $26.80. The teller starts handing her large bills. I got my girl hooked.

I see the horse come up a few weeks later. I plan a trip to Atlantic City for the weekend with her. We are in the race book and I bet $4 to win at 20-1. Time passes and the horse odds go to 80-1. I tell my girl that I'm going to make another bet. $2 win place and show. I also make another $20 win place and show. I hand her the $2 ticket only. The horse pays$185 to win $80 to place and $50 to show. She thinks we won $700. I hand her $300 and tell her to go play slots while I play some poker. I go back to the window and cash for over $3100. That's a lot of money to hide in your wallet.

Monmouth Park is my happy place in the summer. Bring a cooler with beers and snacks, a lawn chair and stretch out. Get some sun, make some bets, maybe come home with a few bucks. It's a day out. Same cost as dinner and a movie.

The Sting? I think I would have been Ray Walston, secondly Harold Gould. I should have remembered the actor that played the schmuck they took the money from.

New Stooges movie coming out this May. Looks good. Till later.

Bob

Joe Bravo gonna win the jock title this summer @ Monmouth.....again? :dunno:

Bloodshot Scott

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
How could anyone be rude and mean to you?!? You're really sweet. That totally makes me want to go all :ak47: on the guys/gals who were mean to you.

I'm from EuroLand and know about the Wisconsin Dells, awesome place for a vacation. The Waterparks (Noah's Ark the most famous, but so many others); the Ducks Tour through the awesome scenery; Tommy Bartlett's; Horseback Riding; Golf Courses, and so many different types of accomodation to choose from - that there's something for everyone. So I'd guess someone from Fort Worth, Indiana would know about the Dells. :)

Though in my opinion the best Golf Courses in Wisconsin are near Lake Michigan around Kohler, WI - "Blackwolf Run"; and Haven, WI - "Whistling Straits".

Another cool destination in Wisconsin (though relatively far from the Dells), is the "House on the Rock" after seeing that I so wanted to live in a house like that (minus the additions which are awesome to visit, but not needed when I want to live somewhere).

My life-goals remain, making enough money to either:
- Buy a Cruising Yacht Sailboat (or perhaps a Dhow, though those are more expensive and require more maintanace), and sail around the globe;
- Buy/build a House on some secluded scenic Rock, and live the life of a Hermit - coming down for fishing, hunting and stocking up on supplies.

But after this :2offtopic I'm sorry that I missed the time when Bree Olson was on the boards. She's really sweet and funny.

Well fark me. Yeah? I've been to the House on the Rock, and yes, Noah's Ark is THE shit, without a doubt. It seems though every year when we made our vacation there it was cold as shit whenever we went to NA, and when it was hot the lines were absolutely ridiculous.

But for sure I always was looking at plates when I was there and there would be plates from all over the country. Always blew my mind. Always little hotties everywhere as well.

I would love to play Whistling Straights, but this will likely never happen. One of the best courses in the country for sure, by all accounts.

Bob.... excellent story. Thanks! I'd love to tag along with you to the track some day and see what it's like. I bet it was really cool back in the "good ol' days".

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Joe Bravo gonna win the jock title this summer @ Monmouth.....again? :dunno:

He just may. For the last few years shippers from Philly came down with their own jocks. They may ship to Saratoga now for more of the Aquaduct slot money. If Joe stays at the shore than he will get more quality horses. Last year it was 50 dates. Now there are 71.

Bob

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bob.... excellent story. Thanks! I'd love to tag along with you to the track some day and see what it's like. I bet it was really cool back in the "good ol' days".

Back then it was harness racing at night. Crooked as it was ( and more so today ), it was a night out. Today harness racing is great to watch but not to bet. If you ever find yourself in NJ this summer we can hook up with alexpnz as a 3 some (Oh, wait, that was terrible).

brodkill

The government did it.
where the fuck is that dude? i cant remember his name, but he is the guy that did that thing that made some other person do something I cant remember, where the heck is he

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Back then it was harness racing at night. Crooked as it was ( and more so today ), it was a night out. Today harness racing is great to watch but not to bet. If you ever find yourself in NJ this summer we can hook up with alexpnz as a 3 some (Oh, wait, that was terrible).

Bet Yonkers, Bob.
The racing @ The Meadowlands sucks now.
Their 2 best drivers have left to go to Yonkers now.
:hatsoff:

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
I'm honestly not sure why I haven't been around here as much as I was...busy lately. But shit, it's nice to see someone notices. I'm still here bitches. Where else will I post an alcoholic rant? ;)

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I'm honestly not sure why I haven't been around here as much as I was...busy lately. But shit, it's nice to see someone notices. I'm still here bitches. Where else will I post an alcoholic rant? ;)

i notice when you're gone galactic (no longer 22)...your different font is hard to miss ;)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Meesterperfect ain't been around in a minute either...

Buggster

Hardcore Junkie
I sometimes happen to go Off-the-grid for periods of time too.

It's gone so far that my own family was close on calling the Feds on me, to know if I was still alive. Strange, since I think after various times of me "disappearing" for months at a time, they should be used to it by now.

I will have to check in to how long it is before they could declare me legally dead. So that I avoid at least that hassle. By the way, what happens when someone who was declared legally dead - suddenly reappears?