• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game Boy, Game Boy Color, & Game Boy Advance Homebrews & Hacks

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I love these darn things. Nice that people are still making games for these systems still. I keep a bunch of homebrews and hacks and play them on my Analogue Pocket, Everdrives, and Emulation Systems. What kind of homebrews and hacks are you playing?

IMG_2722.jpg

163800234.jpg

1608978377.jpg

IMG_9932.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Mostly, and not often, anymore.. Pokemon randomizer hacks.

I just love the new diff.. wait, how world i say this..
The introduction of difficulty to the games.
Honestly, i know it's a kids game, but it's just INSANELY easy for anyone who grasps the jrpg grind concept - 5 extra minutes on each route? An easy time.

Not so much on the older games.

--------

As far as rom hacks, probably difficulty mods and translations, moreso. Chrono trigger, final fantasies, etc.

Anything else is more.. adventurous? I don't have time to test many, so i go in with a completionist goal of finishing about 100%

My current games? Ff12 international, disgaea psp, some kemco tactics game i picked up on sale last week and memento mori on Android. (Idle rpg with an artsy gacha side)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
If you are going to buy legit, the 3DS e-shop is closing down this month. There are some legit great games for around $2 (90% off)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If you are going to buy legit, the 3DS e-shop is closing down this month. There are some legit great games for around $2 (90% off)

I loaded up pretty good and filled up my 64GB microSD card. If you needs cartridges try to buy those soon before the store closes too. If you combine my DS and 3DS collection I have over 130 cartridges.