• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl from an ad, webcam masturbating

hedon

What are these words under my name?
I think the dawn chick is different. As a desperate attempt I tried emailing the webmasters of the cam site....no reply.

Anyone have anything else on her?

tylerbond

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Wow I have searched and searched, and nothing, don't give up people, its got to be out there somewhere! Please SOMEONE find her!

vege88

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
It's definitely DawnKaidenn... i was really tight with her on MFC... then she broke up with her BF or something and seems to have stopped logging online (since August 2011)... massive bummer she was an absolute freak in the sack and a really nice girl.

Requiem123

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter
Our only hope is clearly to call in L. He is the world's best detective. Our ace in the hole. He has never failed. Someone get Watari.

garoyrpemian

In love with my hand.
Well, did some major searching the last couple of days.

Google this phrase: "former OHC girls gone wild"

This will lead you to a link at a forum site, which will link you to one of her videos. Unfortunately that has lead to nothing but dead ends. It is a real video though.

Keep on truckin!

garoyrpemian

In love with my hand.
As we get closer to the one year anniversary for this thread, here are a couple of notes.

The image from the original .swf has been popping up for other sites around the web. One is for dagfs, and after heading to the main site, I saw this image on their main page.

And it's her, from a different vid. So, either they bought a bunch of content from one of the cam sites, or are just using it. The real question is if any of the content actually exists or if, again, they're just using the images. Having been burned by a similar site with multiple unauthorized charges to my card.... I'm guessing they're just using images. Ah well, who knows.

Also, the search I proposed previously won't get you to the link. The site has changed from a .com to a .net. If you swap the web extensions it will get you to the right place.

osiah

One condom isn't enough
pretty sure i have found one of her videos you can download it here http://r a p i d g a t o r . n e t/file/34500019/dawn1.flv.html