• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl I Have Wanted At Club "Married"

Skrilla1

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hey guys so this is actually happened last year and I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting it and if not mods feel free to move it. There's this club a friend of mine owns and at the time I wasn't much into the "club scene" but would go to hang out with my good friend and after a while I started going every weekend and having a blast. I remember one Sat. night I see a group of 4 guys and one girl come in and the girl I was instantly attracted to but noticed she was always around one specific guy and after asking around found out it was her husband. Oh well tough luck I thought but they started being regulars and time and time again watching her on the dance floor my cock would get instantly hard and over time I remember saying to myself, you know what shes married and I know that should be the end of it but she made me not care one bit if she was married I just wanted her very very badly! I'm not the best at striking up conversations never have been but I was at the bar and next to me was her husband and his wife was on the opposite side. I brought up something to the husband that was funny and I introduced myself and I still remember him saying I'm Benji and him getting his wife's attention and said, this is my wife Kay. Well I found out I didn't have to say a whole lot she was very extroverted and very flirty like to the point if I was her husband I wouldn't like it lol but I sure as hell did! So from then on we saw each other at the club a lot basically every weekend so we hung out quiet a bit at the club. She would be dancing and would catch me staring at her ass and if her husband wasn't paying attention she would give me this big smile. As time went on she would catch me staring and she would bend over on purpose and what was so hot about it to me was that she would look at where her husband was to see if he was paying attention or not. She would whisper to me, do you like what you see? At first it made me feel very nervous I mean I don't want her husband to think I'm doing anything, this was all her!

Well the club had a Halloween party and when she walked in I didn't think I was gonna be able to get out of my seat with that hard on I had lol. I always would go outside with them when they wanted to smoke and on the way back inside it's her husband in front of her with me behind when she looks back at me with this big smile then looks at her husband and back to me and she did this a few times until she reached up her dress and pulled her panties down just below her ass and bends over a little smiling at me. She pulled her panties up and her and her husband just went on their way into the club talking to more people away from me and I just sat at the bar thinking, what in the fuck!? shes married and just pulled her panties down for me! Unfortunately it was much too dark so all I saw was the bottom of her ass cheeks booooo! dammit! lol. Well a while later I feel arms wrap around me from behind and it's Kay so I look around for her husband but she tells me hes in the restroom and she asks me, you liked that didn't you? I was all ummmm uhhhhh welllll and I just said fuck it! Yeah Kay I loved it but didn't see much really it was dark and she smiles constantly looking back at the restroom door and says are you saying you want to see more? I said more? I want to see everything! I immediately apologize to her saying I shouldn't have said that I just find you very attractive Kay and she gives me this big smile and tells me to shut up and give her my number and she calls so I get hers. She says look yes I'm married and happily married but something about other men looking at me sexually like they want me really turns me on and if that man is a lot older than me that is even better and she winks at me and says by the way those pants you always wear are horrible for hiding that big dick of yours . What!? uhhh I don't know what your talki--- and she cuts me off laughing hysterically and says she must be a magician the way she can make my dick grow just being around me. Now I'm embarrassed and tell her so and she looks at me crazy and says, why are you embarrassed I find it very...... very...... nice and the way she said it all sexy taking a few seconds to say each word not even smiling when shes saying it just looking into my eyes and all of a sudden she leans in and licks my upper lip and right as she pulls back smiling her husband comes out and she says, watch for my text.

Now I start thinking clearly since she's not around at the moment and realize I'm friends with them both I can't be doing this and behind his back at that but at the same time I felt like there was no harm in looking so that was my excuse ohhhhh I'm just looking guys! I'm not that kind of guy! I would never! So now I'm good to go this won't get out of hand I won't let it and made my mind up 100% I wasn't. I see the owner of the club with Kaisey's husband and they walk to a pool table and right then I get a text from Kaisey to go upstairs end of room storage area so I go and shes there waiting with a key in her hand and opens a room that leads to 4 more rooms down a hallway and walk into a room with couches lining the walls and a table and she pulls up her dress around her waist and she says let me see what have you been staring at for the past year everytime you see me and she slowly turns around and bends over the table her chest flat ass in the air on her tiptoes. As soon as I saw that sexy ass with these blue and white checkered panties she had on my heart started beating so fast and she reached back grabbing the crotch of her panties and pulled it over her left ass cheek and I lost it there was no way I'm just going to look so I walk closer looking at that beautiful ass and pussy pink like bubblegum and I drop to my knees behind her and just lick from the bottom of her pussy up to her asshole and lick and suck every inch of that girls pussy and she sounded so fucking sexy the moans coming out of her mouth. She said we have to hurry and she gets up and takes her panties completely off and drops to her knees and unzips my pants pulling them down and she grabs a hold of my cock and looking at me starts kissing the head slowly all the way down to my balls. I feel her tongue lick from my balls back up to the head and her lips slowly part as the head of my cock slides into her mouth, my god she knew how to suck a cock! and her moans! She looks up at me and says, you know I was just gonna give you a blowjob but I have got to know what this big dick feel like inside me so she gets up and bends over the table again and when I started pushing my cock inside her I seriously had to push hard because her pussy was just that tight and I can tell it's hurting her so I grab her panties and tell her to bite down on these lol. Slowly but surely she takes every last inch of my cock. This girl is so petite and her pussy so tight I thought the girth of my cock was seriously going to tear something but she had it all inside her when she leaned up and we just started making up and she reaches back and pulls her dress over her head and I take her bra off so shes just got these white/green striped stockings on, I start slamming my cock into her and shes yelling GIVE ME THAT DICK! and I mean shes screaming it but it's a club so nobody can hear her and she starts yelling crazy shit like you have a mans dick my husband has a little boys my pussy is yours fuck my husband and she even yells something like you hear that! I hope you hear that! that's the sound of a real man fucking me! It was crazy she was getting off bigtime cheating like that. I'm giving her all I have and shes telling me, lets start fucking regularly I need this in my life! I tell her I need her pussy in my life and shes tells me I own her pussy I can have it wherever whenever. She gets a text from her husband wondering where she is pissed off and were still naked I'm just beating her pussy up from behind the damn table has moved across the room until it hit the wall lol. She finally says we need to stop and when she moves to get her clothes she falls on the floor having a hard time walking and she barely got her clothes on in time and completely forgot about her panties which I kept and the ones below and that was the wildest night by far I ever had.

Last edited: