• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls fisting guys

deadl

Why was my picture deleted?
I did not watch many of these since there spuriously specious(alliteration); not much of a turn on...they very well could be If I filmed myself with a chic I was seeing seven years ago.

She broke all my inhabitions to anything sexual. Everything!!!!!!!
I'm very hetero, and never been homophobic.

What I do not understand is the negativity of other males to this topic. IT WONT MAKE YOU GAY!!!

She cold make me cum with NO penile stimulation. Rules were not to touch my dick.

I got rid of her since she was crazy; problem being if datting a "NICE" girl, "Would you stick your hand up my ass?" LOL. Talk about rabbit and fast.

If your have a real honest and carring relationship she may do it as a few mentioned in this thread. Give it a shot, try it, very intense.

I do not think there are many women out there that would like doing it to you, since, "Oh IkY POO." And other hangups.

Kinda Like the great late Sam Kinnison who did a bit about what girls say when you ask them what would you like me to do to you, or what do you like. Sqeek, sqeek, in sotto voce. What they don't understand is that it could be the sickest, vile thing and we would do it!!! Then we go on and get to enjoy the fuck and get off.

This is my positive vote to the women that is into getting men to try this. My wish is for Aimee Sweet to do this to me!

Ziggurat

I just got 500 myFreeOnes points!
I think that's normal. I actually expected this type of remarks and discussion much earlier when I started posting in this thread. This is an extreme kind of sex, and like with any extreme topics, opinions will differ.

Vaginal fisting is already extreme, although more and more female models seem to do it in recent galleries. A woman being anally fisted is even more extreme, but there are still a lot of people (including women) who like it. But a man being fisted by a woman - this is even more extreme for several reasons: Not only that it's an extreme practice as such, but in my opinion it also challenges some roles and convictions that are deep-rooted in many people's minds and cultural experience. It reverses the common idea that "a man fucks a woman". Suddenly the man becomes an object, passive and vulnerable.

I can understand very well that many men do not feel comfortable with this idea. This may also be the reason why many of the galleries shown in this thread have a BDSM context. Personally, I do not see a direct link between domination/submission and men being fisted. The anus is an erogenous zone like many others, and some might simply like it harder. I would even appreciate more galleries of men being fisted without this masochistic connotation, because in my opinion this has not much to do with each other.

But this is just my personal opinion.

Regards

Prophecy

Yeah, its pretty weird, but I've also seen guys fisting other guys. Which is kinda weird too. However, I can fist myself, so how wierd is that? Seach "LabRat" on Xtube for my solosexploits! Self Fisting, Self Fucking, and lots of toyz too!

brwn_eyed_grl

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
This thread hasn't been active for a while, I was just wondering if anyone was still talking on this subject. If so, that would be cool to not see this thread die off

Prophecy

The best things in life are Free!
This thread hasn't been active for a while, I was just wondering if anyone was still talking on this subject. If so, that would be cool to not see this thread die off

Hi brown eyed girl,

I did not find nice videos in the last time, and when I found some they weren't downloadable... I was taking care of my own ass instead. :)

But you are right, we shouldn't let this fine thread die.

Regards

Prophecy