• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls fisting guys

This is first thread I have actually found about women fisting men, and I actually like that sorta thing. My husband and I have always had a wonderful sex life, and we try new things every once in a while. We had discussed anal on him before, but he was always slightly nervous. We tried it once, and we found out we both enjoy it. He loves the look it puts on my face, and he likes how I found a new way to get him off! I love how it switches our roles. Instead of him being the one doing me, its the other way around. Its a total power trip for me and he doesn't seem to mind. I was glad to see we weren't the only ones who seemed to enjoy this kind of thing. I think he was more worried then I was about us being the only ones who did this

This is first thread I have actually found about women fisting men, and I actually like that sorta thing. My husband and I have always had a wonderful sex life, and we try new things every once in a while. We had discussed anal on him before, but he was always slightly nervous. We tried it once, and we found out we both enjoy it. He loves the look it puts on my face, and he likes how I found a new way to get him off! I love how it switches our roles. Instead of him being the one doing me, its the other way around. Its a total power trip for me and he doesn't seem to mind. I was glad to see we weren't the only ones who seemed to enjoy this kind of thing. I think he was more worried then I was about us being the only ones who did this

We have been enjoying strapon sex for years, and just finally got her fist in there a few months ago

We have been enjoying strapon sex for years, and just finally got her fist in there a few months ago

We haven't invested in a strap-on yet, but we have used dildos and vibrators, it took some time, and getting used to using more fingers before we were finally able to manage to get most of my hand up there, but when I got past my knuckles the very first time, how hard he got off from it was just amazing! He wasn't jacking off or anything, it was just amazing to see the look on his face and how hard he came the first time I managed it. It still takes some work and loosening him up, but the end result is the best lol. I can't help but get soaked whenever I get to do this to him. I can't wait until we can actually get a strap on so I can really give it to him good :D

Good to find this thread. We've been into her fisting him for some time, and have posted some video evidence on X-tube. Hope to add some more quite soon, and would be happy to see video from any of you enthusiasts. For any of you who would like to try fisting, take it slow, use plenty of lube, and it will feel more intense than anything you've tried before. It's awesome!

Good to find this thread. We've been into her fisting him for some time, and have posted some video evidence on X-tube. Hope to add some more quite soon, and would be happy to see video from any of you enthusiasts. For any of you who would like to try fisting, take it slow, use plenty of lube, and it will feel more intense than anything you've tried before. It's awesome!

Hello twiceherage and welcome to the board. How can we find your videos on xtube?

Regards

Prophecy

EDIT: Found them, thanks. :)

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That doesn't sound fun.

I wanted to add a tip to maybe generate some new life in the thread. With some galleries you might notice a pattern in the URLs, maybe a number going higher or changing in the same place. Sometimes if you play with the number you can directly find the entire set of galleries at that site without having to find links to them on other sites.

I am trying it with one of the last ones posted (cultfetish) and finding lots of great stuff even if it doesn't fit this category. But I have a lot that does fit the category to post next time too!

esteemed colleagues
anything new on this, any new links, moved to another thread etc.
pictures especially
and.................bump!