• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Just saw episode 4 and Ill say I'm really disappointed with this season, I mean I know it's is supposed to be about the couples journey but I mean they have cut the red room scenes down by a lot, I mean hey it's a good show but I wanna see some fucking too. I just hope the last four are better then the first

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

That's really disappointing, had really high hopes for this season. any advice on where I can watch them..for free? and did Janelle feature in any of those episodes?

- - - Updated - - -

That's really disappointing, had really high hopes for this season. any advice on where I can watch them..for free? and did Janelle feature in any of those episodes?

- - - Updated - - -

Janelle was in like two episodes and didn't do anything except look hot and get eaten out by her husband lol. And as for seeing them for free I don't know where you could excect on the main site, if you have the means I'd say get a trial membership for one dollar just be sure to cancel it before it reups on you.

Anybody remember the blonde in s1? Tats a bit in the fit side as far as I remember she only gave bjs on the show. She was with the big black dude. I was told she was just an actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody remember the blonde in s1? Tats a bit in the fit side as far as I remember she only gave bjs on the show. She was with the big black dude. I was told she was just an actor.

I've found that most of these girls don't really do anything outside of swing except for a select few, nikki and Daniel had a video online that was on their photobucket account but I'm pretty sure it's gone now. Don't really think that anything from Megan will ever be found she barley fucked her man on the show.

- - - Updated - - -

I've found that most of these girls don't really do anything outside of swing except for a select few, nikki and Daniel had a video online that was on their photobucket account but I'm pretty sure it's gone now. Don't really think that anything from Megan will ever be found she barley fucked her man on the show.

Episode 5 was actually really good the couple was pretty good looking and they did full swap, still waiting on episode 6 to get posted it looks good, hot couple.

Episode 6 red room scene is not just the best one this season but the best one since nikki and daniels episode best couple since them too with the exception of al and sparkle of course, would not be surprised if they were regulars next season

any way to watch season 4?

Eventually they end up on tube sites or on blogs but for right now they only way is to sign up for the website, I'd say get a one dollar membership for like two days and cancel before it does a full charge, and watch all of them, I'd say wait like two weeks though so the season can finish out.