• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls of a Different Era

busaguy79

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
While I was working last night I just started thinking about Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane and it got me thinking.....

I really wish I could go back to the late 60's and try to get it on with her! I mean she was very much into the free love movement and was drunk or on drugs alot of the time so I really could of gotten a chance with her!

She is hot as heel too, a really true beauty!! Too bad she is over 70 now and those years of hard living had really caught up with her, but hey she has got to be one hell of a woman to have survived this long!

600full-grace-slick.jpg

So if you had the chance to hope in the TARDIS or a Delorean equipped with a flux capacitor, what women of a past era would you of liked to of had a try with??

:nanner:

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Grace Slick is a mighty good choice! :thumbsup:
Nice thread.

It would be easy to say Janis Joplin, but I'm not sure I'd want to dive into that...

How 'bout Ms. Kelly?

fathomite

Banned
While I was working last night I just started thinking about Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane and it got me thinking.....

I really wish I could go back to the late 60's and try to get it on with her! I mean she was very much into the free love movement and was drunk or on drugs alot of the time so I really could of gotten a chance with her!

In other words, you would have raped her.

Nice.

Beyond classy.:drool2:

Also, contrary to what you wrote, there is little if any evidence of her 'being very much in to the free love movement in the '60's. She and Marty Balin were in a relationship for much of that time, and while Marty did fuck around with other chicks, Slick didn't fuck around with other guys.

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Nice.

Also, contrary to what you wrote, there is little if any evidence of her 'being very much in to the free love movement in the '60's. She and Marty Balin were in a relationship for much of that time, and while Marty did fuck around with other chicks, Slick didn't fuck around with other guys.

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? That's a moderately nasty post.

Also, Lana Turner.

busaguy79

Nice.

Well read an article that she says she wished she could of drunk and had sex with all the hard drinking British Actors of the time because it was all Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll back then so thats all the evidence I need to know what her mind set was and no I wouldn't rape her!

So yeah thanks for trying to troll this thread by using the moral high horse! I appreciate it!

:clap:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Aphrodite.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Audrey Hepburn...they just don't build them like this anymore. Gone too is the grace and class women like her exuded. :(

EDIT: In deference to Ms Hepburn, I could not delete the attachment. But remember rules. Link images in the middle of the thread. Thanks.

Attachments

• audrey-hepburn.jpg
    audrey-hepburn.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
im a fan of silent movies believe it or not.

one of the hottest actresses from the 20s is louise brooks.

yum. that hair. i got such a thing for it.

147668383dc9254d70c55b0ef19c04a9aa6475c9.jpg

nakie: http://www.mysticgames.com/famouspeople/pictures/LouiseBrooks.jpg
I love her maan!
Yeah, Mr Burns mentioned her once.
I had her in my profile pic here for a spell once,
total hotness, what a kisser.
louise-brooks.jpg

Great thread.
Another another one that was the bee's knee's, the cat's meow,hotsy totsy, especially when she was all dolled up was June Marlowe aka Mrs. Crabtree from the Little rascals.

And How!

busaguy79

I love her maan!
total hotness
louise-brooks.jpg

Great thread.
Another another one that was the bee's knee's, the cat's meow,hotsy totsy, especially when she was all dolled up was June Marlowe aka Mrs. Crabtree from the Little rascals.

What a Kisser!
And How!

Wow!! Now she was one beautiful woman!

Very good choice!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I love her maan!
total hotness, what a kisser.

haha awesome. i wasnt sure if anyone would know her. shes turning out to be quite the hit. and i never caught mr burns mentioning her but thats awesome.

simpson, eh?