• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls that jerked me off

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Leter that night i was pretty stoned. Tina arrived over drunk. She was wearing a tracky. She stripped off and had a bikini on. She said she had being in the hot tub. Her husband fell asleep after sex. She said i want to jerk your big cock until you come. I love the feel of your big hard cock in my hands. I said ok. She jerked me off for about 30 mins. I said you better go home you dont want to get caught. She smiled and said yes.

Tripod

The next afternoon there was a knock on the door. I thought i hope its not Tina her husband will catch her. It was Laura the girl that couldnt get in to the night club. She said can i come in. I said sure. I said fancy some weed. She smiled and said yes. We had a smoke and we kissed. We were soon naked and she was sucking my cock. I said do you want to fuck. She said relax and enjoy getting your cock sucked. I said ok. She sure knew how to suck a cock. She even sucked me really deep.i came all over her face. We chatted and i finger fucked her before she left. I asked will i see you again before she left and she said we will see.

Tripod

I didnt hear from Tina for a coupls of days. When she came over it was saturday night and she was dressed up and looked amaxing. She said i am supposed to be going out for dinner with the girls. I then got a text from Laura saying can i come over. I texted back saying out with the boys. Call over tomorrow. She texted back ok. Tina made us a drink and said we can relax we have until late. I said cool. We had a few drinks and i could not take my eyes of her she was sexy as hell. She said lets go upstairs and unwind. I said cool i am horny as fuck. She laughed and said i know i can see it on your face. She said im pretty horny too. She took off her dress and i took off her bra. Her tits are prefect. She took off her knickers but let her stockings on. She wanked me off before sucking my dick. I then licked her pussy and clit until she came. She lay back and said come here. She guided my big cock into her pussy. I said are you sure you want to do this. She said its not cheating if its educational. She told me what to do and to go faster, harder, slower etc. She then bent over and said fuck me hard. I fucked her hard and deep from behind it was so nice. She came hard. She then rode me facing me and facing away until she came again. She told me what to do. She then wanked and sucked my cock until i came. She swallowed my cum. Afterwards she said you are a great fuck. I said really she said you are amazing. I said it is easy fucking you. We drank more and smoked some weed. We fucked again. She showed me some more positions and i fucked her for about 40 mins before i came. She came a number of times. She kissed me as she left and said that was an amazing evening. I was on such a high and it wasnt just the weed. I felt like a huge weight had being lifted off my shoulders.

Tripod

Laura came over one afternoon. We smoked some weed and we were both horny as fuck. We both stripped off. I lifted her on top of a glass table and started licking her pussy. She really got off on it. I said i want to fuck you. She said do you now. I said so bad. She said what you waiting for then. I said i thiught you dont do that. She laughed i do do that. I slid my big cock into her tight pussy. I was fucking her nice and slow. She is so skinny and small i didnt want to hurt her. She looked at me and said i thought you were going to fuck me. I said i am. She said do it then. I started fucking her harder, faster and deeper. It was so nice. She said fuck me harder. I was soon banging the shit out of her and she loved it. She came a couple of times. I got so carried away i put a finger in her ass and it turned her on more. After she came the second time she wanked me off and sucked me until i came on her face. We both were buzzing after. Lauras phone rang and she left straight away.

Tripod

Tina called in about an hour after Laura left. She said i have being feeling guilty fucking you. I said I will be gone soon so you can forget it ever happened. She said i guess you have a point. We smoked a j and i was feeling horny. When Tina wasnt looking i got my cock out. She didnt see it for a minute or two when she finally saw it she started laughing. She said you are a naughty boy. I nodded with my cock. She laughed uncontrollably. She moved in closer and gripped my cock tight. She said i love your big hard cock. She started wanking me off. After wanking me off for 10 minutes or so she gave me a bj. She stripped off and i licked her pussy. I had learned so much about licking pussy and she was happy. She bent over and said fuck me doggy style. She said fuck me hard. I fucked her doggy style until she came. She changed position and i piled drived her until she came again. She then rode me facing away and facing me. Until she came again. I them came all over her face. She was buzzing after saying i was an amazing fuck. She cleaned herself up and went home.

Tripod

The next morning Laura called over. We smoked some.weed. She then did a striptease. She had a sexy white bra and knickers on. She played with her pussy. She then wanked me and sucked my cock. I was just about to slide my cock into her pussy when she said no. I said why not i thought you enjoyed fucking me. She said ssshhh. She then slid my big hard cock into her ass. I could not believe it. She loved my big hard cock in her ass. It wss the first time i had ever fucked an ass so was unsure what to do. She rode me slow and deep before facing away from and fucking me a bit harder ans deeper. She then laid back on the couch and i fucked her a bit harder and faster. She loved it and moaned and groaned. She then bent over and said fuck me hard. I fucked her ass hard until she came. I felt my own balls tighten. She turned around and i came all over her lower stomach.

Tripod

Me and Laura got wasted. I was joking with her about a 3 sum. She said she would do one. I said cool do you know a girl..She said no i meant another guy. I said thats that the 3 sum i was thinking of. She said tough. She said get a guy. I rang one of the guys i hadnt seen since the house party. I rang the guy that had the two girls that night. He answered and said i still havent forgiven you. I said i want to make it up.to.you. call over now. He said what do you mean i said call over if you want to find out. 10 minutes later he called over. I introduced him to Laura and he was well happy. Laura said lets all go up stairs..colin said all of us. Laura smiled and said yes. Colin looked at me and nice one. Upstairs Laura stripped off. She played with her tits and pussy and asked us both to wank. Both me and Colin were nervous but we were also horny. Laura the gave colin a bj i watched. She then took turns sucking us both off. She then put colins dick in her ass as she sucked me off. Colin could not believe she wanted him to fuck her ass. After he made her cum. I then fucked her ass as she sucked him off. We took turns fucking her until we both shot out loads. Afterwards Colin said we are good now.

- - - Updated - - -

Tripod

We smokes more weed and drank soms vodka..We ended up.fucking again. Laura put both our cocks in her mouth at the same time which was really weird. She sucked colin and wanked me off and vice versa. She then sucked me off and let Colin fuck her pussy. She then got me to fuck her ass as colin fucked her pussy. It was weird but awesome. Laura loved it. We took turns fucking her ass and pussy. She moaned, groaned and came hard. We both made her cum numerous times until we shot out loads on her.

- - - Updated - - -

Tripod

Originally Posted by*superjack:
Where i grew up there was little contraception so when i was with my gf. It would be kissing, feeling her tits, sucking her nipples. Fingering her. Sometimes fucking for a couple of minutes and wanking. We would go to quiet spots late at night and the she would give me a happy ending so to speak. She had dark hair and a bob. She was very pretty and 34 c breasts that were perfect. One year she got 50+ valentines cards. I knew everyone was jealous i was with her. I will never forget the first time she wanked me off we were at the back of the school in summer around 5 or 6 in the evening. We kissed and i played with her perfect tits for the first time. I unbutton her jeans and fingered her until she came. As i was doing that i put my her hand on my hard cock in my jeans. She looked at me and undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She took my cock out and said omg that is so big. She then gripped my cock and squeezed it. I showed her how to wank. Up and down and faster and faster. After she had came i played with her clit and this drove her crazy she was so horny. She wanked my like crazy until she had a sore arm. I then got her to wank me off with both hands. After a while i felt my balls tighten and i shot a load all over her hands and clothes. She asked was i happy i said yes and i asked her was she. She kissed me and said very. We did this every day for the rest of the summer.

I recently met my ex, my first love so to speak. We were at a wedding. I am married now with kids she has a partner for nearly 20 years but isnt married or have kids. My wife couldnt make the wedding and her boyfriend was away. We were seated at the same table next to each other. Even though we lost contact over the years we felt so comfortable in each others company. We had a laugh and a nice chat. She told me she still has my love letters. I said i threw hers away in a fit of rage after she was with one of my friends after we broke up. She laughed and said sorry about that. We both laughed. We talked about the 3 years we had together and how it seems like a different life. How we nearly never got together. The first night i asked her to dance and she said no before her friend came over a few minutes later and said ask her again. Or the following weekend when we arranged to meet in town but she never turned up. We both ignored each other until we eventually talked and she said i didnt turn up and i said you didnt until we realised one of us had the times wrong. As the night went on she joked i was her date. We danced together and had a drink and chatted. It was like a date. She is still as pretty as she was when we first met. She is really pretty her light brown hair a lot longer. Shes only about 5 ft 3 and her figure is pretty much the same her breasts looked a little fuller but that was about it. She had the best tits of any girl i was ever with 34c and lovely suckable nipples. As we got drunk i told her that she was the best kisser and had the best tits of any girl i was ever with. She joked and said i wish i could say you had the biggest cock. I said you bitch and we both laughed. Around midnight she whispered to me lets relive the past. She said meet me outside in 5 mins for a cigarette. There was another girl there and we chatted when she said come on and we walked fast around the back of the hotel. We found a little corner that was secluded. She said kiss me. I didnt hesitate we kissed and it was so nice. She was an amazing kisser. Soon my hands were felling her ass over her dress and her book over her dress. She sat down and said sit down here. She took out her tits. I played with them and sucked her nipples. She moaned and said no one has ever loved my tits like you have. I smiled and looked up at her in the moonlight and kept sucking this was heaven. After a while she got my cock out and wanked me off. She wanked me and we kissed and i sucked her nipples and tits until i came. I then fingered her and rubbed her clit until she came. We both went back inside walking on air. We didnt hang out together the next hour as we were both aware we had spent all day together. We did meet for a drink as it was getting late. She said that was amazing it was like reliving our past together. I said i would love to fuck you but i guess that would be too real. She smiled and said probably. A few minutes later i noticed she was gone. I smiled and said she was always the smart one. I had one more drink and went to bed. I looked at my phone and i had an email. From an email i never used. There was a short message and a pic. The pic was of her tits and the message said 314 if you want one last play with these.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't need to think twice i went to 314 and knocked gently. She opened the door and smiled. I went in quick. She was in her pjs a cute pair. She poured me a drink. I took off my shoes and jacket. We sat on the bed and i said this is the life we could have had if we stayed together. Shes smiled and said i loved spending time with you, i always felt special and their was always chemistry betweem us. I kissed her and put my hand under her top to play with her tits. She kissed so nicely and her tits were perfect. After a while we stopped kissing and she unzipped me and started wanking me off. I said your tits are bigger than i remember she said ya used to be 34c last couple of years i am a 34d. Do you still like. I said you still have the best tits ever she smiled and wanked me harder. After a while she said take off your clothes. So i did. She said then put on the shower we kissed and i fingered her and she wanked me off it was amazing. I then dried her off and carried her to the bed and licked her pussy. She loved this and said your skills have improved quite a bit. She then got on her knees and sucked me and stared at me as she did. She said remember when we used to do this and put my cock between her tits and squeezed them together and i fucked them. Her tits felts so nice against my cock. She then got on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my cock. Her pussy wasnt as tight but it felt just right. She rode me hard until she came. I then fucked her doggy and she loved it. I said where do u want my cum. She said in my mouth. This was new for me and her. I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She smiled and said wow that was amazing and worth the wait. I said ya. She brushed her teeth and we kissed and i played with her tits until we both fell asleep. I woke to my phone. It was my wife she wanted to facetime with the kids. I said i will ring you back in 5 need a toilet. I got dressed and kissed Laura on the cheek as she slept. I went to my room and rang back. I then wrote a message on that email saying i had the best day and night ever and said i like my alternative universe life and wife. She sent back a message a few minutes later you alternative universe wife is having breakfast in bed fancy joining me. I put on some casual clothes and joined her. Her bf rang and asked if she had a nice day and she said it was fine. We then went for a bath together kissed and played with her tits. She wanked me in the bath which was nice. We then went back to the bed and kissed. She looked at me and said we wont ever get to do this again so fuck me knowing its the last time you ever get to do this. So i started fucking her doggy then she rode me. I then fucked her missionary style until she came. I then slid my cock into her ass. She smiled and said we never did this. I said if its the last time and she said you always were cheeky. I made her scream and cum. She loved it. She said fuck my pussy and cum in me. I said you sure she said never being surer of anything. I fucked her hard and she came again and just i was about to cum. She knew when i was about to blow she grabbed my ass so i would stay in her pussy and i came hard as i did her eyes rolled in esctacy and she said i love you. After i finished she said this was special i kissed her one last time sucked her nipples and tits and left.

sidewinder101

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
Did you ever let a women use a sex toy to milk your prostate for you ?

sidewinder101

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod

Tripod

My girlfriend rang one night she said she really missed me. She asked if i had met any nice girls while i was a way. I said i had met one or two on nights out but i had always turned them down. I said what about you. She said i have being so horny. One day i took a dildo with me and went out into a field. I laughed and said you must bring me to that field. I said any guys being hitting on you. She said a few ya. I asked like who. She told me one of my mates kept coming into where she worked for the summer. He then kept trying to chat her up on nights out. I said what a wanker. I said did anything happen. She went quiet. I said what happened she said it was back at a house party at my friends. I was wasted and he kept trying it on. So what happened i asked. She said we kissed. I said ok and? She said he got his cock out. I wanked him off and he played with my tits. He kept putting his cock near my mouth so i gave him a bj and he fucked my tits. He then went down on me and fingered me. He begged to fuck me. I said did you. She said only for a bit. I said ok. Did u enjoy i asked?. She said ya i did but i didnt want to. I said did you cum. She said ya. I said where did he cum. She said in my mouth. I said wanker. She said sorry. I said was it just the once. She said no we fucked again a couple of hours later and again in the morning. I said ok. The fucking prick. I asked did you meet him again. She said he kept phoning me or calling to my work. So you fucked him again. Yes she said. How many times i asked. She said maybe 8 or 10 times maybe more. I said ok. I wasnt happy. I said what about now. She said he is fucking a french transfer student. So is that it i asked. She said i fucked a couple of guys after he dumped me as i felt like shit and was wasted. I said wow. You wouldnt fuck me before i left. She said i wasnt ready but i am now. I said well i am going to fuck you get home. She said i really want that. She started rubbing her pussy. I said cum for me now. She did and got really into it. When she was close i told her i am going to fuck your best late Katie too. She said what. I said you heard me i am going to fuck the shit out of Katie. She was close to coming and could not stop. She said i really want you in me. I said i want that too. She said you were joking about Katie right? I said no, you fucked my mate i am going to fuk yours. I could tell she wasnt happy as i said goodbye.