• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls With Shiny Faces

Nasophilia

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
foto31agr-401-tldreyfus-b10.jpg

shineyyloverrr

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Dude, I’ve always had a shiny face fetish. It’s so cool meeting somebody with a similar rare fetish lol. My fetish for shiny faces leans towards either makeup, after skincare, after facials, or simply just naturally shiny smooth skin. You should check out my Instagram page “shiningfaces_” theres a whole bunch of videos of extremely shiny faces you’d love it. Message me on Instagram when you search it up.

Nasophilia

Dude, I’ve always had a shiny face fetish. It’s so cool meeting somebody with a similar rare fetish lol. My fetish for shiny faces leans towards either makeup, after skincare, after facials, or simply just naturally shiny smooth skin. You should check out my Instagram page “shiningfaces_” theres a whole bunch of videos of extremely shiny faces you’d love it. Message me on Instagram when you search it up.

Excellent stuff! :)

Nasophilia

I have not yet messaged you but I am following your page.