• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

God of War 4

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I enjoyed 1 and 2. Been out of the loop since.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Looking forward to this game. I may or may not play all of the other GOW games in anticipation. It depends on how much time I have. They are all tucked away inside my replica of Pandora's Box.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Omce they mention shoulder buttons I immediately thought Dark Souls. Hopefully this game will stick true with the original God of War gameplay and content, but prosper with it's new facelift.

~~whimsy~~

I loved the previous God of War games.
Don't have a PS4 though, maybe I should get one for this game :angels:

Hire me on at FreeOnes and I'll be the FreeOnes Video Game reviewer with Adam as my wacky sidekick

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
Anyone playing this yet?

Yes,

i have about 4 hours of slow gameplay in. LOVE IT i think it's the best GoW game yet.

it's semi open world so you don't need to follow just 1 linear path,there are other paths slightly off which way you need to go, to earn more XP and more hacksilver to upgrade your weapons/armor.

but the main thing is to explore... and after that explore even more. and save often so if You Miss an area you can go back to gain anything missed.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah I've been playing for a few hours now and it's freakin' awesome. Loving the axe more than I thought I would and although I'm not a fan of crafting in general, I can live with it.

It looks absolutely gorgeous.

sean miguel

That looks awesome. I'm waiting for it to come out on Xbox one x.

Seriously though, without giving away any spoilers, do you need to have played the prior games or be totally lost with this one?

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner

Seriously though, without giving away any spoilers, do you need to have played the prior games or be totally lost with this one?

ummm i have played all of the prior games and i want to say you don't need to. the jist of the story somehow is in prior games he was tricked by the gods when he requested help to defeat an army and in the process his family was killed. i could have sworn it was his wife and daughter but in this new one he is trekking with his son to spread his wifes ashes on the mountain. so no it's not necessary but why haven't you??? they were great games.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
ummm i have played all of the prior games and i want to say you don't need to. the jist of the story somehow is in prior games he was tricked by the gods when he requested help to defeat an army and in the process his family was killed. i could have sworn it was his wife and daughter but in this new one he is trekking with his son to spread his wifes ashes on the mountain. so no it's not necessary but why haven't you??? they were great games.

It WAS his wife and daughter. His son and now deceased second wife is his new family.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

You'll be waiting forever, animus. The game is developed by Sony Santa Monica. There is no way they release on a competitor's system.

Just finished the main story last night and working toward Platinum trophy. Great game, I would say best PS4 exclusive (a hair above Horizon: Zero Dawn).

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Playing part 3 remastered right now. I'll work my way up as long as I keep enjoying them.

sean miguel

You'll be waiting forever, animus. The game is developed by Sony Santa Monica. There is no way they release on a competitor's system.

I know, that was the joke. followed by "seriously though .."

I finished Far Cry 5. I might pick this one up.