• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grimm

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Grimm gets full season order

NBC gives drama one-time Thursday airing

NBC has ordered a full season of freshman drama "Grimm."
The series, which melds procedural and horror elements, has been a godsend for the Peacock on Friday, a tough night for all of broadcasters to sustain programs. But "Grimm" is up 50% in its 9 p.m. time slot over the same period last year in the 18-49 demo, where it is averaging a 2.3 rating/7 share.

In addition, NBC is going to give "Grimm" a shot to pick up more viewers with a one-time run in the 10 p.m. time slot on Thursday, Dec. 8. It will be an original episode, and another original will air the following night in the series' regular time slot.

Inspired by Grimm's fairy tales, "Grimm" follows a detective, played by David Giuntoli, battling supernatural forces. The series' emergence is all the more remarkable given it has gotten little help from lead-in "Chuck," which has struggled in its final season.

NBC has also given back-nine orders to fellow freshmen series "Whitney" and "Up All Night."

"Grimm" is produced by Universal Television with Hazy Mills Prods. and GK Prods. Sean Hayes, Todd Milliner, David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf, Naren Shankar and Norberto Barba are exec producers

Article

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I enjoy this show, I usually watch the episodes on DVR at the end of the week. It's a cool concept and it's one of the small handfuls or original shows I enjoy watching.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
'Grimm' Renewed: NBC Orders Season 2 Of Fairy Tale Procedural

The future for "Grimm" is bright: NBC has ordered a second season of the fairy tale procedural. NBC confirmed it handed out an early Season 2 order to the freshman Friday night drama. TVLine was the first to report the news.

"Grimm" premiered to 6.7 million viewers, one of the strongest premieres of NBC's 2011-2012 season.

In its Fridays at 9 p.m. time slot, "Grimm" has been averaging pretty consistent ratings. Its most recent episode brought in 5.2 million viewers.

Article

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Good I want to find out what the deal with the chief of police is.