• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Groupies

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Our first stop was in Amsterdam. I went looking for a venue to play. Most music venues were not interested so i did what i did in London i went to the red light district. I walked into a venue and as i did a hot blonde that i later out found was called Lynna Nilsson was stripping for a guy. She was a stunning blonde with the most amazing suckable nipples. I could see the boss was impressed and i noticed my own cock was hard too.

Tripod

The guy snaps his fingers and a busty light haired brunnette walks in naked. I am think wow. The guy takes off his clothes and the girls start taking turns sucking his cock. He then takes turns fucking and licking them out. The girls also make out and like each others pussies. He fucks the shit out of both of them before cumming on their faces. I am sitting there shocked. He then notices me and says what the fuck do u want. I said i have a band. He just looks at me. I said can i play you our music. He says ok. Lynna is nodding her head as she gets dressed. I said to the boss they are hot do they work for you. He laughed and said no i have no spots. Its a free fuck, you do know how many girls that want to work here. He then tells the girls to clear off. They both say asshole. I said to Lynna comeback to see my band tonight. She said you havent got the job yet. I said i will. She laughed.

Tripod

That evening we were doing a sound check. I was not dressed up to play. In walked Lynna. She interupted practice and said i don't have long. I said you will have to wait dear i can chat in 30 mins. She said no i have to be somewhere for work. She pulled down her top and i did not realise her nipples were so long and hard. I love hard nipples. I was a little away earlier from the sex so i missed the finner details but i did notice everyone want to suck her tits. She i was so transfixed i played with her tits in front of the band. Some other staff and bouncers. She said come one then and walked topless through people. Everyone looking at her perfect tits and amazing nipples. We reached a room and there was a bouncer there. We tried going in. He said no chance thats the bosses room. He then saw her tits and i said man we won't be long and you can watch. If the boss comes i will take the blame. He looked at me and lynna put her nipples in his face and he was speechless. She gave him a look, don't mess with me when i want a fuck and he let us in. Inside we kissed and she got my cock out. She was shocked by my size and kept sucking and playing with it. We fucked in a number of different positions. Before i came all over her stomach and tits. She cleaned up and said i got to go. The bouncer high fived me and the band cheered me.