• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guess who's shooting again! ;d

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Officially off hiatus and getting my first panel test since January (... the last time I fucked...) to shoot all this week for KimoraKlein.com! Just a few more scenes and I can open up the doors of the members-only site.

Sorry I haven't been on FO lately. You know I love you guys! My day job has been kicking my booty! 60 hour weeks! :helpme: I gotta admit, it's pretty shitty "working hard for my money" instead of getting guys hard for my money. :p

I will be here in Miami for EXXXOTICA Miami this weekend! I'm going to try to make it out Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm not assigned to a booth or anything since I didn't think I'd be going, but I'll keep you all updated via here and Twitter for specifics. I'll happily sign (personalized) anything you want! And no, I wouldn't suggest Sharpie on your cock.

So yeah. Cum see me and my girlfriends at EXXXOTICA this weekend!

5404751fc53b6147a96d413043c72ee8c32ebe4.jpg

P.S. Again, sorry for not being around on here. But I can't stress enough how fuckin' addicted I am to Twitter, so if you'd like to hear more from me and my personal life (at least 10-12 times a day, lol), follow me!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Welcome back. :wave2:

Huzzah! Thanks! I've been doing little things here and there... but I am sooooo readyyyy to take a dick. Shit, I'd be down with a dick in my mouth checking my email.

*generic "I'd love to fuck you sideways till you cum" fanboy post*

:yesyes:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is that Dirk lurking behind the group? Subtle...

The last time I went on KimoraKlein.com you had a pretty hot little promo of you and (I forgot his name) in a scene in a kitchen. The promo was pretty :flame:

Are you gonna work up a new promo for the new stuff ? ;)

Huzzah! Thanks! I've been doing little things here and there... but I am sooooo readyyyy to take a dick. Shit, I'd be down with a dick in my mouth checking my email.

*AHEM!* Would you like to use my computer to check your e-mail? :D