• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hands-Free Cumshots / No Hands Cumshots

Facial_King

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Re: the new "hands free cumshot" thread

The earlier thread on this topic included what's considered an all-time classic of Peter North squirting over Jewel D'Nyle.

For those who need to be reminded, it's:

http://www.peter-north-movies.com/galleries/feb06/jewel_denyle_4sum/index23.html

This clip is in slow-motion and I've always wondered if there's a full speed version of it anywhere?

One classic-era hands-free that's worth checking out if it shows up on any of the classic clips sites is a great no-hands CS by John Leslie over, I believe, Kathleen Jentry in The Chameleon. Ron Jeremy also had this trick he'd do occasionally where he'd have the girl start counting down from 10 and he'd deliver a hands-free right at zero. Haven't been able to track down any clips of that one yet.

Yeah, that's incredible. I really hope Peter enjoyed doing that and witnessing that firsthand as much as I can imagine it being completely amazing!!! I'm also pretty jealous of the amazing facial he was able to unleash on none other than Cytherea!!! And then there's the one he gave to Ariah..... etc.!!!

:thumbsup: