• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hate More...

waiting on hold

noticing there isn't any toilet paper after it is too late or getting ready to pay for something when you realize you let your money at home?

getting ready to pay for something when you realize you let your money at home?

having to edit or have no clue what to say

Last edited:
Barney theme

monday nite football theme or sunday nite baseball theme

CNN

Biting into a near raw hamburger or being ignored?

here and gone...if i never had something i can't truly know what i'm missing can i?

people that cut you off in traffic or people that turn their turn signals on at the last minute?

people that cut you off in traffic

Getting pulled over for speeding or getting pulled over with a friend that is a smart ass to the cop, and not caring if you get in trouble for it?

jod0565

Member, you member...
The second choice. Damn.

Putting in gas or waiting for someone get their atm card out, type in their number, wait, type it in again...

Putting in gas (only because I have never had an ATM card)

Getting somewhere way too early and having to stay out in the heat before it opens
or
going to a concert or movie and missing the furst 15 minutes?

jod0565

Member, you member...
Missing the first 15 minutes of anything.

Having to hold "it" in while on the way to work or finding the restroom full when you get there?

having to hold it in while on my way to work...if the restroom is full, i'll just use it in the sink then thoroughly wash it out...am i joking?:confused:

beyonce or ashanti?

jod0565

Member, you member...
Bounce.

Driving in a hard rain or getting caught in the rain walking?

nothingandless said:
driving in hard rain. i assue you're talking about the kind you have to pull over for because it's impossible to see even the hood of your car.

cabs or limos?

limos (only seen a handful of either in my life)

fishsticks that are burned on the outside but cold on the inside, or milk that is two weeks past the experation date?